Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 13 Sep 24 12:11:54, всего сообщений: 12549
= Сообщение: 1843 из 12549 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Benny Pedersen                   2:230/0            28 Dec 14 10:49:14
Кому : Gert Andersen                                       28 Dec 14 10:49:14
Тема : Coonect problems
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/0+549fdf1f
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/150+549fd039
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: LATIN-1 ================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/150+54a008e4
Hello Gert!

28 Dec 2014 09:44, Gert Andersen wrote to Torbjorn Mohn:

GA> Not the big deal as my system is working as it shall.

you have currently a I5 running 32bit, becurse you did NOT use systemresquecd to install it with, moveing old harddisks over to another computer is dump if archs is not the same, eg only move from 32bit to a new 32bit, never just move 32bit to 64bit in the first place, well i can make the kernel 64bit live now, its not possible to make all the userland tools 64bit, and its like turning glibc back with is not supported in gentoo

GA> I will from here Sunday starting on going more on to work on my pc linux router by
GA> reboot it to try to run on a bigger harddisk and from 32-bit to 64-bit

whats your point ?

GA> system, then make it work here on.

you should not touch it, if its so hard for you to make it right call tdc and ask for a router to your problematic adsl line

or even better call fullrate to get 5 ips, that can be down independic from eachother, as you have it now when your router is in maintain state all is down, great learning ?

if you really like to move, move to linode.com and take a 64bit gentoo from there, after its booted, then do emerge -e @world, so it all precompiled gets compiled from source, this is important you configure make.conf for i7 with 25MB L1 cache and ssd, failing to do this will be waste of money

but if you succed, then there is no need to change harddisk, change monitor or even ask of remote helps, it just works

even felten could have a xp running there :=)

GA> So all connections can go to be down in several hours until all
GA> setting is working for incoming and outgoing connections to the other
GA> computers.

i can ask felten to remove you from his backbone, and add it all to me, seen you care of downtime so much of playing randomly of uptime, and fix things that works is your hobby of tiresomes ?

 Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works :)

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/3.17.7-gentoo (i686))
* Origin: duggi.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)