Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 21 Jun 24 12:05:17, всего сообщений: 12518
= Сообщение: 460 из 12518 ======================================= ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Gert Andersen                    2:230/150          21 Jan 14 11:12:34
Кому : Joe Delahaye                                        21 Jan 14 11:12:34
Тема : Re: Greetings from New York.
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/150+52de5adf
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=3404.enetsyso@1:249/303+17433222
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: LATIN-1 ================================
 * Reply to message originally in area CarbonArea

Hello Joe!

Mon Jan 20 2014, Joe Delahaye wrote to Gert Andersen:

GA>> We could make a Fido Game named 'Find Ward' with some troubles in it.
GA>> 1. first find something and pick them up like a note from Ward there
GA>> says something where he is.

JD>There is a game like that already, but of course it is not Ward we are
JD>to find.
JD> Can't think of the name of it at the moment. but there is a page full
JD>of faces
JD>of all kinds and you have to look and find, the face of the subject of
JD>the game.  Children's game of course

This here Fido node game of Find + reach Ward, start first when the node player has found the notes from Ward with words there descripes where he is and the player has the right country, city and hotel and has typed it in to the game and got some starts points and if all the notes has been find and got and the right country, city and hotel is typed in is there a amount of points to the player for the games begin. Then have the game here like 5 levels + super level.
The first level 1 only ends right with the node player has reach Ward and got the first levels extra points from Ward.
If the player has time left is this put together with some points from Ward in the game.
Next level can then by Ward and the player got home and the player too got home and is on to secund game turn and Ward here has travel again.
Then should the node player could stop the game after each level and then have some break from the game and keep his points and just continue the game later and find the new Ward notes for Wards next traveling and each level could then have a more difficult of following routes and times. Each level ends sets time limit to 0 from start.
Then is a amount of points = some money for transport.

  Take care,
            Gert

      - Get the best with linux -

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.39-gentoo-r1 (x86_64))
* Origin: http://www.kofobbs.dk (2:230/150)