Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 13 Sep 24 12:11:54, всего сообщений: 12549
= Сообщение: 1667 из 12549 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Gert Andersen                    2:230/150          02 Dec 14 10:07:36
Кому : BjЎrn Felten                                        02 Dec 14 10:07:36
Тема : Zones, regions and nets
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/150+547d9243
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:203/2+547cebc0
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: LATIN-1 ================================
 * Reply to message originally in area CarbonArea

Hello BjЎrn!

Mon Dec 01 2014, BjЎrn Felten wrote to Gert Andersen:

GA>> Wrong thinking of me when it is net 263 and region 25.

BF>   Quite understandable, Gert. Up here in the four Scandinavian regions
BF>we stood by the unspoken praxis of zone 2 -> regions 20-29 and then
BF>e.g. region 20 -> nets 200-209 and so on.

BF>   Very few in the rest of the world seem to have agreed with that
BF>praxis. If they had we would never have had duplicate nets and could
BF>have done away with the seen-by stripping decades ago.

Yes Europe has one way of doing things and the rest of world as US zone 1 etc. has another way of doing things on.

It seem by here the Chrismas month of December that I gone in to have got the system and pc problems after each other, first by Sunday got my main fido pc out of disk space of some echo mail feld up and mail to othernets links has been not get in months, so I had to first run sqpack command for delete and make the echos to get down of bytes and then I had to delete all most of the echo bases but kept the enet and r20 echos in hand.
Then by monday came another pc problem I got solved and had to work on and by here Tuesday would my golded not work reason of lack of memory t it could work on self if my msged had no problem with and it got up to be a echo problem of my badarea golded not like to work by more so I had to change the name of the file for badarea. But the main problem was another problem by this morning, there was I got out of internet connection by my router had got down by the night and lot both connection to my isp and not could give any ip and connection for my fido computers and system, so I had to reboot and restart 3-4 times for fist the router pc and then then 2 fido computers, before all got back up working.

  Take care,
            Gert

      - Get the best with linux -

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.39-gentoo-r1 (x86_64))
* Origin: * One step from heaven is not enough * (2:230/150)