Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 13 Sep 24 12:11:54, всего сообщений: 12549
= Сообщение: 1871 из 12549 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Benny Pedersen                   2:230/38.1         31 Dec 14 16:43:36
Кому : BjФrn Felten                                        31 Dec 14 16:43:36
Тема : binkp.net is listed in rpz.spamhaus.org
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/38.1+1cf8348d
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:203/2+54a3f53a
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: LATIN-1 ================================
Hello, BjФrn Felten.
On 31/12/14 14.08 you wrote:

BF>>> Why would the do that?
BP>> do what ?
BF>    Yes indeed. You call it "datafeed will delist you". What indeed
BF> does that mean?

And why should i care at all ?

BF>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf
BP>> its for me much more simple to update xp :=)
BF>    Don't you think that you'd be better off if you prepare Denmark
BF> for the scenario when there are no longer any IPv4 access
BF> available?

Are netmail route not working ?, when we all had modems it was just a matter to use another phone number, today in dns world we dont have the first ip number, so if we should have this solved we would need to extend binkp.net dns slaves to work off line mode, this will solve it mostly, just not if client hosts are rpz clients

The senario could be your isp is using spamhaus, and there you could be if none reported fp binkp.net to spamhaus

What do you think happends if root dns servers goes down ?, hackers or not, thay go down, but since ttl on hint zone is very long there is no point trying to close them

I have a local copy of hint zone, so bind9 can resolve it self

BF>    I think that I have managed to make the entire R20 (now
BF> including Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden) IPv6 ready. What
BF> have you done? I still don't get an IPv6 connection to any Danish
BF> site... When do you think that will happen?

Thats a good start, but i bet the lotto copunds will still have ipv4 for long time to come, even with no new ips to clients it would not force isps to hand out ipv6 to solve nat on isp level, scarry ? :)

Yes there will be clients that just gets rfc1918 local ips, so what for them ?

If you ask isps of a wan ip and like to pay for this you could atleast get it here in danmark, so why should this be another problem outside of danmark ?

--
Best regards, Posted using Hotdoged on Android
--- Hotdoged/2.10/Android