Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 21 Jun 24 12:05:17, всего сообщений: 12518
= Сообщение: 3102 из 12518 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Robert Bashe                     2:2448/44          26 Nov 15 15:26:30
Кому : Joe Delahaye                                        26 Nov 15 15:26:30
Тема : Service announcement
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:2448/44+56571982
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=5931.enetsyso@1:249/303+1abb16f3
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=5942.enetsyso@1:249/303+1abca266
Joe Delahaye wrote to Robert Bashe on Wednesday November 25 2015 at 09:46:

JD>>> Many Western women, still wear scarfs over their heads.

RB>> "Many"? In Canadian summer? If anything, women wear hats, and in
RB>> winter. A Canadian summer is HOT!

JD> Not just in Canada.  Nobody wears hats any more <G>

Men? Take a look at women sometime. Women's hats have never gone out of style, here in Germany or elsewhere. And the only ones wearing head scarfs here are Muslims - and only some of them, whose husbands insist on that. Guess which men? Certainly not Germans. The muslim turks I personally know, and whose husbands have either fled from work in Germany or have gone back to "paradise" in Turkey wear their their loose, as most Germans do.

JD>>> Their faces are open to the world, just as these women were.

RB>> Allah would turn over in his well-deserved grave if he heard that.
RB>> "Everyone" knows that women are inferior to men, and that "all" men
RB>> want to rape any woman who shows even a strain of hair (not to
RB>> mention an ankle or bare hand). That may have applied in AD 600, when
RB>> the Koran was written. But that was 1400 years ago, and "many"
RB>> Moslems have still not reached the present day in that respect.

JD> Allah, is not the probem I think. He is the same God as the Christians
JD> worship.

Maybe 1400 years ago. The Muslims are still anchored in 600 AD.

RB>> The main problem is that Islam is not a religion, but a political
RB>> credo. One without enlightenment or a gradual development into the
RB>> modern age. It was current at the time it was written, but so were
RB>> the Crusades and religious wars in Christianity. Times have changed a
RB>> great deal - except in Islam - since then.

JD> I agree for the most part.  Islam is both a religion and a political
JD> entity though.  I cannot for the life of me comprehend why they would
JD> want to be ruled by Sharia law with all its cruel punishments

Same here. It's like if Christian law still included torture and drawinbg and quartering.

JD>>> No it is up to Parliament, and although he has a majority, the
JD>>> Senate is still a majority Conservative, but quite often tend to
JD>>> think differently then the govt.

I naturally agree.

RB>> And will calmly accept the deaths of several hundred Canadians by
RB>> so-called "islamic" crazies without very severe countermeasures?
RB>> Sorry, but I'm not convinced.

JD> Canadians are a different breed.  We do not lightly take the threat of
JD> invasion of privace.  There is a severe backlash against both that
JD> bill C-51 and the TPP here

Maybe. I wish I could believe it, but would more believe harsh countermeasures..

Cheers, Bob

--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-0613
* Origin: Jabberwocky System - 02363-56073 ISDN/V34 (2:2448/44)