Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 21 Jun 24 12:05:17, всего сообщений: 12518
= Сообщение: 3104 из 12518 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Robert Bashe                     2:2448/44          26 Nov 15 15:48:08
Кому : Alexey Vissarionov                                  26 Nov 15 15:48:08
Тема : Service announcement
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:2448/44+56572005
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5020/545+5656fb4c
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Alexey Vissarionov wrote to Robert Bashe on Thursday November 26 2015 at 15:30:

AV> Here in Russia you'd look like an idiot regardless of which book you
AV> burn - be it Bible, Koran or Basic Physics schoolbook.

How reasonable.

RB>> The plain fact is that Islam is 1400 years behind present
RB>> Christianity and shows little sign of catching up.

AV> Do you know any religion that evolves?

No, but a few that don't evolve, such as Islam. And Hindi, as it apparently seems. Eat a hamburger in India and you know what I mean. Not a great advertisement for India.

RB>> No enlightenment, no unified theology (Sunni and Shia Moslems hate
RB>> each other more than either hates "unbelievers", including you and
RB>> me),

AV> However, there's difference between Akh al-Qitab (people of Book) and
AV> Kaffir (pagans). Also, what about mutual anathemas between Catholics
AV> and Orthodoxes?

Neither tortures nor kills the others nowadays. And the times when Catholics fought Protestens are also long past. The "enlightelement" changed everything in the Christian world.

AV> I can show you more modern example: in medical sphere it's well known
AV> that homosexualism is a nature's method to bypass the reproduction
AV> instinct and remove defective genes from the population - but I guess
AV> if you'd try to say that in a public speech, you'd be at least
AV> ostracized, or even jailed.

Let's leave that for now, OK? I was born in 1941, and then (and later) homosexuality was regarded as a sickness. I still have great difficulty accepting the present tolerance and in fact enthusiasm for homosexuality, but figure that sooner or later the trend will die out for lack of young homosexuals. No new generations are born from homosexual relationships, so they automatically die out. That also applies to apes, who are sometimes homosexual. The groups die out with time, from completely natural couses.

Incidentally, such statements are damned here, but not punished by law.

AV> That's why I'd like to avoid both types of extremists.

Same here.

Cheers, Bob

--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-0613
* Origin: Jabberwocky System - 02363-56073 ISDN/V34 (2:2448/44)