Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 20 Sep 24 12:02:56, всего сообщений: 12550
= Сообщение: 4301 из 12550 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Robert Bashe                     2:2448/44          20 Sep 16 09:49:56
Кому : Gerrit Kuehn                                        20 Sep 16 09:49:56
Тема : Brexit
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:2448/44+57e0ea3e
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:240/12+57dd832d
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:240/12+57dd8333
Gerrit Kuehn wrote to Robert Bashe on Monday September 19 2016 at 18:45:

GK>>> Could you elaborate on the term "conservative value" in this
GK>>> context? What does it mean to you?

RB>> Try "in the interest of the German people".

GK> Now you're the one talking like a politician. Who will define what is
GK> "in the interest of the German people"?

I'd prefer to define "German".

RB>> Not "in the interest of saving the world". The Germany I came to in
RB>> 1966 had no mosques and no burkahs. It was Germany.

GK> Now, that's true conservatism: Everything should stay as is. I have
GK> news for you: we all *live*. We evolve, we develop, we change.

And we go under if we don't place any value on our own history and values.

GK> Have you ever seen someone wearing a burkha? Have you visited a
GK> mosque?

Yes and yes. Our mosque is a 5 minute walk from where I live. The church, interestingly enough, is only 2 minutes away. And the mosque has no minaretts or a muezzin, which I personally have considered unfair, since the church bells, rung several times each day, can be deafening here. I doubt a muezzin would be more irritating.

RB>> Even the western European guest workers (Italy, France, Spain,
RB>> Greece) assimilated well. The present problem is exclusively one of

GK> "present problem"? What are you talking about?

Don't read the news, do you?

RB>> muslims, who refuse to be assimilated (remember Erdogan saying:
RB>> assimilation is genocide"?), and unfortunately represent a fairly
RB>> large minority in the country.

GK> "fairly large minority"... you should definitely become a politician.
GK> ;-)

You ignore our "friend" Erdogan, who interestingly enough is allowed to hold political rallies in Germany. I, for one, would NOT allow that.

RB>> Unfortunately, there are many first-generation muslins here who
RB>> regard "germanization" as a "threat" and separate themselves
RB>> voluntarily from the mainstream society. Those are the ones who cause
RB>> the most trouble here.

GK> Could you elaborate on this "trouble"? There is no trouble around
GK> here.

You mean Hanover? Possibly. But then, you apparently read no newspapers and visit no news sites in the Internet. Probably you don't even know what the AfD is, except for the propaganga of the "established parties", which would like you to believe that this is the reincarnated NSDAP.

Strangely enough, a radical leftist party (Die Linken) is not considered a threat to democracy. People forget so quickly... but I can easily remember the leftist murders by the RAF in the 1970s and 1980s. And of course the leftest "paradise" in the former GdR - such a "paradise" that people trying to leave it were shot and/or imprisoned.

Cheers, Bob

--- GoldED+/W32 1.1.5-0613
* Origin: Jabberwocky System - 02363-56073 ISDN/V34 (2:2448/44)