Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 31 May 24 21:28:28, всего сообщений: 12505
= Сообщение: 11161 из 12505 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Vincent Coen                     2:250/1            12 Jan 22 21:26:27
Кому : Ward Dossche                                        12 Jan 22 21:26:27
Тема : SDS flag
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:250/1@fidonet+61df4b18
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854+1a12255b
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: UTF-8 ==================================
Hello Ward!

Wednesday January 12 2022 21:19, you wrote to me:

> Vince,

VC>> You are more than welcome if they have now opened the door for
VC>> visitors to the UK - you will need a copy of your Covid vaxx to
VC>> get through the border force team et al.

> Keep me informed on the situation. Where do you operate out of?

> Just to give you an idea, with the tunnel-train at Sangatte FR to
> Folkestone I'm at the O2 in anywhere between 4 and 4h30 from Antwerp
> Belgium...Maybe I could even pass at David's place for some organ
> music ...

> I think English beer sucks but I'm willing to sacrifice ... 8-)

Personally I stick to larger types and that includes the blond beers providing
I am not driving but than again that seems to be the case for most beers these
days unless I have had a 'good' dinner.

Based at Hatfield (which is north, north west London, now which is a train
journey from Kings Cross station (around 20 minutes for the fast) or from any
of the stations that are also on the underground  a bit slower.

Excluding the train system - by car I am at the junction of the A1 and the
A414
- well 2 minutes away .  I can't say there is any remarkable drinking holes
near me because of all the closures so its getting hard to work out what
ones are open etc, but as I drink cold beers it is a lot easier to find.

I should point out that by memory its around 1.5 hours outside the rush hour -
seem to recall doing it starting before 06:00 when going to France or Belgium
via the Eurotunnel car service before retiring.

I do avoid London's  West End - not impressed with the prices and will not
drive in after the TFL congestion changes (Let make more money out of the
motorists to help pay for the (London) mayors favourite scams / gets get
re-elected etc) - it is now silly money in advance or very silly money 100+
pounds etc.

Mind you it has saved me a fortune in shopping and using local instead or
online :)

I would suggest leaving a few months for the warmer weather though.

Vincent

--- Mageia Linux v8 X64/Mbse v1.0.7.24/GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: Air Applewood, The Linux Gateway to the UK & Eire (2:250/1)