Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 04 Oct 24 12:06:02, всего сообщений: 12556
= Сообщение: 3775 из 12556 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Henri Derksen                    2:280/1208         07 May 16 11:07:00
Кому : Benny Pedersen                                      07 May 16 11:07:00
Тема : Weekend.
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/1208@FidoNet+400a05ad
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/0+572d24f2
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Hello Benny,

BP>> lol and nothing to play with
AK> Visiting Amsterdam now?-)

BP> have being in utreht, and driving in rotterdam searching for the harvor
BP> was enough fun for me :=)

First take a good map,
second use a gps-navigator, such as a Garmin, or TomTom etc.

BP> took it via train around in germany lost the station names from that
BP> rail here,

Always have a block of paper and a pencil with you, and write it down!
It wil even work at minus 20 degrees C.

BP> but there is only one town that have all for worlds corners xcross
BP> each other rails lines, imho its a town very fameous from ww2

You mean that big London underground tube?
Yes I loved that famous plan too. It works easy.
The first time I saw and used it was in 1977.

BP> i have being there, just long time since

I am visiting London about every 10 years I think.
The last ten years until 2015, I was driving and sailing from Rotterdam to Kingston upon Hull with friends every year to visit a Britisch computerclub show (Acorn, RISC OS, RaspBerry Pi's etc.) in WakeField in April.
This year I have other plans, so i did not go.
First I am going to sail at the river Schelde in Belgium,
Second to do the same at the rivers Mosel and Saar in Germany both in june. My third trip wil be sailing local in the Netherlands in september.
Off course I am collecting the right maps to see where I am positioned now,
and where I am going to during each trip.
So when making a trip, always do some homework is the key to succes.
Good luck.

Henri.

---
* Origin: Connectivity is the Future; UniCorn BBS 31 26 4425506 (2:280/1208)