Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 20 Sep 24 12:02:56, всего сообщений: 12550
= Сообщение: 6646 из 12550 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Henri Derksen                    2:280/1208         11 Jun 18 10:59:00
Кому : Robert Bashe                                        11 Jun 18 10:59:00
Тема : Echo rules for this conference.
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/1208@FidoNet+5109d283
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:2448/44+5b1d10fc
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: ASCII ==================================
Hello Robert,

HD>> In this case of displaying rules, you do not give the correct format.
HD>> The term Z2C behind your name must be leaved out of the from name
HD>> field, as that is NOT the listed name in de official FidoNet NodeList.
HD>> You may only use that if the signature was correct spelled, wich was
HD>> not.

RB> Jeez, Henri...don't we have other things to worry about?

Of course I have,
But Ward is not handling his own rules to himself,
that's my point.
Anno 2018 we donot need moderators anymore.
And second his ZC2 function has nothing to do with the Moderating function.
When he does combine that in one same message,
he is not worth to wear more hats on the same head.
When more hats are unavoidable by one person, (s)he should separate its functions 100% and not combine the one with the other to keep it as strictly
as used by different people for those (same) functions.

RB> For your information, Ward has been using his signature, as given,

No, that is another one.
\x/ he used in the Rules is not the same as \%/ as he uses the most.
So he differs there too ;-).

RB> for the last umpteen years without anyone bitching until now. Has fido
RB> meanwhile become so political that people are faulted on trivialities?

I am not against that characters in all other messages,
but in the Echo Rules it has to be 100 % conform the NodeList
as he states himself!
That's the point.
He does not follow the Rules he made himself.
When doing that you loose the right to enforcing others to obey.
That's not a good signal.

And in february 2018 he entered a new rule against mailer robots,
while he was using one himself, namely Robo 0.37 by Kash in the Echo Rules.
That's also a contradictonairy in terminus.
That new robot rule was not discussed demoncratically before placing it
intoo the changed rules as serveral others stated at that time.
Look back in your Echo Mail history.

Luckily he learned to remove that Robo sentence in the june 2018 version ;-).

Henri.

---
* Origin: Connectivity is the Future; UniCorn BBS 31 26 4425506 (2:280/1208)