Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 05 Jul 24 12:03:09, всего сообщений: 12525
= Сообщение: 5705 из 12525 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Henri Derksen                    2:280/1208         16 Nov 17 04:05:00
Кому : Benny Pedersen                                      16 Nov 17 04:05:00
Тема : Fuck.
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/1208@FidoNet+9f973a0b
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/0+5a085cd1
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: ASCII ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:2448/44+5a0d52d6
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/0+5a0de1e3
Hello Benny,

WD>>> It never stops here ...
BF>> Same here in Sweden. Maybe it's different in the state of Denmark?
BP> one dont come in front by following others....

What The Fuck are you trying to tell us?

Some time ago, some one wrote for me what was told about that amazing word:

Proper English use of the word FUCK

Perhaps one of the most interesting words in the English language today is
the word Fuck. Out of all of the English words that begin with the letter F,
fuck is the only word that is referred to as the F-word. It's the one magical
word. Just by it's sound can describe pain, pleasure, hate and love.
Fuck, as most words in the English language, is derived from German:
the word flichen which means to strike.
In English, fuck falls into many grammatical categories:
as a transitive verb for instance: John fucked Shirley.
As an intransitive verb: Shirley fucks.
Its meaning is not always sexual. It can be used
as an adjective such as: John is doing all the fucking work,
as part of an adverb: Shirley talks too fucking much.
As an adverb enhancing an adjective: Shirley is fucking beautiful.
As a noun: I don't give a fuck.
As part of a word: absofuckinglutely or infuckingcredible.
And as almost every word in a sentence: fuck the fucking fuckers.
As you must realise there aren't too many words with the versatility of fuck
as in these examples describing situations such
as fraud: I got fucked at the used car lot,
dismay: oh fuck it,
trouble: I guess I'm really fucked now,
aggression: don't fuck with me buddy,
difficulty: I don't understand this fucking question,
inquiry: who the fuck was that?
Dissatisfaction: I don't like what the fuck is going on here,
incompetence: he's a fuck off,
dismissal: why don't you go outside and play hide and go fuck yourself?
I'm sure you can think of many more examples.
With all of these multipurpose applications,
how can anyone be offended if you use the word?
We say: use this unique flexible word more often in your daily speech.
It will identify the quality of your character immediately,
say it loudly and proudly: FUCK YOU!!!

Good luck with it.

Henri.

---
* Origin: Connectivity is the Future; UniCorn BBS 31 26 4425506 (2:280/1208)