Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 13 Sep 24 12:11:54, всего сообщений: 12549
= Сообщение: 4095 из 12549 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Henri Derksen                    2:280/1208.1       15 Jul 16 12:06:40
Кому : David Rance                                         15 Jul 16 12:06:40
Тема : Re: Brexit
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/1208.1+67fc6e71
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:203/2+57863e70
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:203/2+578a0596
Hello David and others,

Wed. 13 Jul 2016, 15:13:26, David Rance wrote to Richard Menedetter:

DR> Because we cannot stem the flow of migrants to this country who are as
DR> entitled to government allowances as those who have lived here all
DR> their lives, which is why we need not just more money to go to the NHS,
DR> we need more schools, more teachers, more affordable housing, and so
DR> on. Do you honestly think that we can see the "greater picture" when
DR> the EU is preventing us from reducing the flow of immigrants? And why
DR> do we have this flow? Because they think that the UK is a soft touch
DR> when it comes to free handouts.

One of the problems is that in England everyone can get work paid black,
because it is not necessary to show your pasport to your employer.
Here in NL you can only get legal work if you have a pasport of a EU country
or a "status" as immigrant to work here.
Then you get a unique social number wich is used for almost everything,
i.e. legal work, tax payment, health care, insurance etc.
Employers are controlled by the social parties and police, if you give work
to people without a pasport or status and social number, that organisation gets u huge fine. So they almost never give work to illegal people.
If people do not have a health insurace, they have to pay high fines, until
they are insured.
If you want to cut down that flow of illegal people, just send them out to
their home country if they did not ask for a legal live.
By just doing nothing your illegal problem will only grow.
The EU can do nothing about that.

It's like grafitty. If you do not like that, paint the wall imediately again
in the original colour. When you do that consenquently, they have no fun in
spouting paint at your wall, then they choose some other place.
The same will happen with illegal immigrants, bring them back.
That costs you less, than keep them staying.
Computervirusses are also be threated in such a way, so do it to elligal
immigrants to. It is the only way to get rid of them.

I do not like strangers in my house, so I never open the frontdoor without
making a pre arranged date and and time of visiting.
I can do that, because I am mutiple handicapped and need my many rest periods.
Many people think they allways have to open de door, or answer their phone,
even if that is very unwelcome at that moment.
Less is true, its all optional not mandatory.
You have it all in your own hands.
The only problem is the collectivity, i.e. all employers and citizens have to
handle the same to strangers, and if several of them donot check it, illegals
stay coming ;-(.
That is the real weak point.
So never give money to beggars, they can go to the official organizations or to charity. When you once give to beggars, they keep trying to get more.
It is as old as methusalem in that old bible.
If the whole country does not listen to that rule, they have to feel it hard.
The EU cannot make that lesser.
You will see that the Brexit is a bad choose for everybody ;-(.

Greetings from Henri.

--- WimpLink 1.05p
* Origin: Acorn Tube: Bigger than the London Underground. (2:280/1208.1)