Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 05 Jul 24 12:03:09, всего сообщений: 12525
= Сообщение: 2584 из 12525 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Kees van Eeten                   2:280/5003.4       24 Jul 15 21:10:30
Кому : Benny Pedersen                                      24 Jul 15 21:10:30
Тема : 5020/848
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5003.4+55b28fba
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:230/0+55b29974
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: LATIN-1 ================================
Hello Benny!

24 Jul 15 20:02, you wrote to me:

BP> i have no connection problems, maybe i should stop dialing ? :=)

KvE>> I know I can make qico crash om my system,

BP> please dokument ?

 Why I was looking for a problem I had in ifcico, and Qico had the same
 problem. I have no need for qico, so why would I spend my time documenting
 some quirk.

KvE>> I have not managed to do that with any version of Binkd.

BP> if ward would dokument its a bug in qico i would look forward to see it
BP> dokumented

The default in binkd is:
#
# hold-skipped <S>
# Binkd will hold all mail, skipped by a node, for S seconds. (Def. -- 3600)
#
#hold-skipped 1h

 I do not know when the skip handshake was intruduced in Binkd, maybe the
 version Ward uses does not support this feature. But why does your side
 generate a skip.

BP> i am tired of endless excusses of its my fault, go home with out any
BP> dukumention

 I have seen a session log from Ward's system in this echo.

BP> currently qico is the only emsi mailer on linux that still is stable
BP> enough to every day use, atleast i would like to see binkd to cope with
BP> its queue manager and ncurses console for outbound, well it would be nice
BP> to see zlib/bzip supported in qico, but currently here you can only crash
BP> my xinetd,

 So what is keeping you back, build an initial program, if others like it
 they will help you to improove it. I am not interested, I run my nodes on
 headless systems.

BP> what are you bash scripting for crash qico here ?

 I see no relation between bash scripting and qico ending with a kernel panic
 or something like that, where the crashing of qico is dependent on wich
 flags I use in the dialing options.

Kees

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: As for me, all I know is that, I know nothing. (2:280/5003.4)