Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 18 Jun 24 12:44:18, всего сообщений: 12517
= Сообщение: 11079 из 12517 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Michiel van der Vlist            2:280/5555         19 Nov 21 13:21:38
Кому : Dmitry Protasoff                                    19 Nov 21 13:21:38
Тема : Russian education
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5555+61979d07
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5001/100.1+61953d26
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854+13403b5d
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5001/100.1+619818ab
Hello Dmitry,

On Wednesday November 17 2021 17:38, you wrote to me:

DP>>> It's a chance to make like of those guys better!

MV>> Is it? You really think these people are better off locked up
MV>> betweeen the Polish/Belarus border in front and the Belarus border
MV>> guard in the back? Withouut food, clothing or shelter against the
MV>> freezing cold? You really think they are in a better position now
MV>> than in their country of origin?

DP> If EU will allow them to go to Germany -

If wishes were horse beggars would ride.

DP>  Why lock them on the border? Bring them some buses!

It is mr Loekasjenko who brought them there. It is for him to solve the problem.

MV>> However... suppose some of them make it into the EU.. Are they
MV>> better off then in Russia? If not why do you not let them come to
MV>> you country? If the goal is to make there life better?

DP> They don't want to go to Russia because they'll have to work hard here
DP> to survive. Life is not easy for illegal migrants in our country.

If you really wanted to give these people a better life, you would not declare their presence as illegal. You would give them legal status so that they can enjoy the same good life as you yourself. But obviously, that is not what you want.

In the meantime the sitation has changed. The EU has closed ranks and mr Loekasjenko had to back down. People are now returning to their country of origin. Loekasjenko's attempt - supported by Vladimir Putin - to sow dissention and destabilize the EU has failed.

Coming to think of it... You critisize the EU for not acting in unision. But the EU is going strong and it holds together. Contrary to another powerfull union that once was... The SU! You may be too young to realise it, but your country does not have such a good record in keeping a union together. Your country is a remmant of the Sovjet Union that fell apart in 1991.

The European Union is here. The Sovjet Union fell apart.

So maybe you should tone down a bit when critisizing the EU...