Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 21 Jun 24 12:05:17, всего сообщений: 12518
= Сообщение: 3043 из 12518 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Ward Dossche                     2:292/854          21 Nov 15 20:38:49
Кому : Joe Delahaye                                        21 Nov 15 20:38:49
Тема : Re: Service announcement
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854+a4074257
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=5895.enetsyso@1:249/303+1ab6072a
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=5897.enetsyso@1:249/303+1ab62cea

JD> I know of course about the treaty, having exeperienced it myself multiple
JD> times.  In light of the French wanting to close their borders, and Poland
JD> making strange noises, and then events of the past week, I wondered if
JD> things would be more difficult for a while.

The internal borders cannot be closed. However, Schengen allows every country to excert certain temporary measures within a certain framework. There could be slowdowns but no closures.

The European transport policy is all about freedom of goods and trade, for this reason this European network of highways has been made to make certain that Spanish oranges can be in Swedish shops within 72hrs after being picked.

Closing the borders for any length of time would be economical disaster.

President Hollande immediately after terrorist attacks in Paris last week friday announced the closure of the French borders, but that is nonsense. There are elections on its way in France and he wasn't doing all too well, so suddenly he needs something to show how strong he is.

For example re: the comments about Belgian security forces, Jean-francois Mouchel (boss of the DGSE) has officially appologised for that and called them "false, incorrect and indecent".

 \%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.99
* Origin: Many Glacier -- Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)