Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 13 Sep 24 12:11:54, всего сообщений: 12549
= Сообщение: 4235 из 12549 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Richard Menedetter               2:310/31           17 Sep 16 17:34:26
Кому : Robert Bashe                                        17 Sep 16 17:34:26
Тема : Brexit
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:310/31+57dd66ce
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:2448/44+57d6571c
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: LATIN-1 ================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:2448/44+57de234b
Hi Robert!

12 Sep 2016 09:12, from Robert Bashe -> Richard Menedetter:

RM>> From my point of view it is strange that there was a ballot,
RM>> and people voted. And now they take YEARS to comprehend how to
RM>> implement the decision!
RB> "Years"? I count months, and not many of them.

We are writing about the Brexit (the exit of the UK from the EU).
So you think it will take months?
I say it will take years, and I am backed by the reluctance of the UK to even start the exit procedure.

RM>> This should have been clarified _BEFOREHAND_ otherwise you have no
RM>> clue what you have voted for.
RB> Pretty naive from my point of view. You're talking about something
RB> that has never happened before, that is only even mentioned in a small
RB> paragraph in the treaties, and which must be negotiated among 27
RB> member states. Nothing simple or quick about that, and certainly
RB> nothing that could be described down to the last detail before a vote
RB> on the basic principle in the UK itself.

I was not speaking about the last detail.
I was speaking about a rough idea what it means.

Things like the google search "what is the EU" the day _AFTER_ the ballot.

If people vote for or against anything they need to inform themselves WHAT EXACTLY they vote for or against.

And it was not a ballot about immigration, but about leaving the EU.

So now the ballot has taken place, it should be followed.
The people have spoken, so the government needs to execute the will of the people!

RM>> Do you personally think that the voters understood what they voted
RM>> for? With all the consequences?
RB> Does anyone in any election?

Yes!
That is your duty as a citizen!
If you do not do that, than you are not able to open your mouth when you get a crap government!
The majority _VOTED_ for them!
The majority thought that they are the best people to lead the country, and that they will make the best decisions in the intrest of the people.

If you are not happy with the participants, than you have your passive right to be voted.

Maybe you will do a better job, when you can persuade the majority to vote for you.

RB> It's up to the UK to work this out with the rest of the EU, and nobody
RB> else really has much of a say in the matter.

The UK got a direct order from the voters to leave the EU.
They need to execute that order now as quickly as possible.
And hence minimize the negative consequences as much as possible that this decision has on the UK and the rest of the EU!

CU, Ricsi

--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: friend: someone who likes you even after he knows you (2:310/31)