Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 13 Sep 24 12:11:54, всего сообщений: 12549
= Сообщение: 4625 из 12549 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Alexander Ilin                   2:450/68           26 Feb 17 19:26:52
Кому : All                                                 26 Feb 17 19:26:52
Тема : R45 answers
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:450/68@fidonet+58b30309
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Hi, All!

With regards to the noise raised around our region.
in fact I can say.

All claims from 50 of the region can only see that I asked in the case of the demolition of our reshiona take us 46 instead of a 50. But it is a policy similar)))))))) just kidding)))))

We have the bulk of the nodes operate on automatic mode, safely providing network address and work conferences. Their system operators do not write posts on the network, but perfectly make changes to all requests for configuration changes. For what it thank you so much.
There are several sites that write and read, for they, too, thank you very much.
My main specialty is not a programmer, and even a little geek. I electrician on the ship (if anyone has a good suggestion by the way, is willing to consider). Yet I do Autoelectrician in their spare time swimming.
That is saying is clear - I can not be a node located permanently at the same address. For this reason, I do not have a phone number in the nodelist, or IP addresses. But with an interval of about an hour, my station is connected to my top sites, so I'm always in touch. In any case, when there are online.
Our ZC has helped me a great fix of my basic error in the drafting of a list of nodes. We did it up to 4 hours of the night (or morning already?), For which he, too, thank you very much, especially since it is not included in his duties.
What can I say - at this time, in fact as well as after the collapse of the main managerial segment of our region, I probably the only person who is constantly writing and reading in the network, for this reason, a replacement I do not see.

What more can I say -

Everyone who has me invaluable assistance in maintaining the network - many thanks.
I promise to continue to make maximum uslily in maintaining the region in working condition.

Oh, and excuse me for my mistakes in English.

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20060515
* Origin: http://help4auto.com (2:450/68)