Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 06 Jul 24 08:57:14, всего сообщений: 12527
= Сообщение: 705 из 12527 ======================================= ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Alexey Vissarionov               2:5020/545         04 Mar 14 15:15:44
Кому : Pavel Gulchouck                                     04 Mar 14 15:15:44
Тема : Ukraine
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5020/545+5315b5e1
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:463/68+5314b6a3
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:203/2+5315bc44
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854.1+a5063044
Good ${greeting_time}, Pavel!

Hmmm... well, I'm looking from another country, and, being honest, don't give even a single f#@k to your economical situation which caused the overthrow of Yanukovich. That's Ukrainian internal business, not mine.

PG> Most of Kiev citizents speak russian, my mother is russian and my
PG> native language is russian. What nazi are you about?

Looking at both sides of political conflict, I can see that one of them:

1. Carries the portraits of Stepan Bandera
2. Carries the flags and chants the anthem of OUN-UPA (see "Ukrainian Insurgent Army").
3. Cries "kill the moscals"

People doing all these play one of the key roles (if not the leading role) in the Maidan activities. That means, among one of the sides there are real nazis (or, more precisely, neo-nazis).

I can't tell for Ukraine, but here in Russia (and, I guess, in all other world) decent people normally avoid to sit next to them even for defecation. And I'm unable to imagine the situation where people are fighting together with nazis - possibly, the Martians invasion?

And I can't accept excuses like "they are just a minority", "there are other people", etc. That doesn't mean anything.

You. Fight. Together. With. Nazis.

PG> And all these people are against russian invasion. We do not need
PG> russian defence, did not ask about it and will fight in case of
PG> invasion.

There are no real reasond to invade the Ukraine. I hope that the referendums will be carried in all regions and show the actual opinions of all people.

If not... well, Ukrainian people have a good experience fighting nazis (and their collaborationists).

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... god@universe:~ # cvs up && make world
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)