Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 27 Sep 24 12:04:58, всего сообщений: 12555
= Сообщение: 3069 из 12555 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Alexey Vissarionov               2:5020/545         23 Nov 15 14:44:44
Кому : Ward Dossche                                        23 Nov 15 14:44:44
Тема : Service announcement
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5020/545+565383f7
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854+a4043519
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Good ${greeting_time}, Ward!

23 Nov 2015 12:14:50, you wrote to Michiel van der Vlist:

WD> The USA and Saudi-Arabia have a defense-pact where the USA will
WD> protect Saudi-Arabian assets so the kingdom does not need a
WD> gigantic military.
WD> The payment for this service is in the regulation of the price
WD> of oil-shipments to the USA.

And the safety measures include support for anti-Saudian terrorists.

WD> Like some years ago there was talk about blood-diamonds, it is
WD> time to start talking about blood-oil.

It was there for almost 50 years.

WD> People in the USA also need to start understanding that ISIS and
WD> AlQaida basically are USAian initiatives badly gone wrong at a
WD> terrific price and cost.

No: they perform exactly as told by their masters from USA.

WD> Interesting, friend of mine is a female American military pilot
WD> flying freighters. When flying in the Arabian sub-continent, she
WD> is not allowed to talk to ground-based controllers as they will
WD> not recognise her authority as a captain.

Well, that may look stupid (at least for us)... But while she's on their territory, she'd better to obey to local rules.

WD> Also she is not allowed to leave the base without a long gown
WD> covering her head by herself, she needs male companions. She's
WD> not allowed to drive a car either.

Entering other /(country|society|whatever)/ waving with own relulations in a hand is initially a bad idea.

Only EU(*) people can step on this type of rake more than once.

WD> As for Royals, I love Queen Elisabeth II.
WD> When visiting the UK the Saudi king was invited to Sandringham,
WD> the private royal estate in the highlands. Elisabeth took him on
WD> a visit in her LandRover, driving herself. The king was abhored
WD> but had to shut up.

For exactly the same reason.

(*) Estados Unidas

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-cmlxxvii-mmxlviii

... GPG: 8832FE9FA791F7968AC96E4E909DAC45EF3B1FA8 @ hkp://keys.gnupg.net
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)