Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 28 Jun 24 12:04:28, всего сообщений: 12519
= Сообщение: 3087 из 12519 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Joe Delahaye                     1:249/303          25 Nov 15 09:46:32
Кому : Robert Bashe                                        25 Nov 15 09:46:32
Тема : Service announcement
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=5931.enetsyso@1:249/303+1abb16f3
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:2448/44+56558f96
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:2448/44+56571982
  Re: Service announcement
  By: Robert Bashe to Joe Delahaye on Wed Nov 25 2015 11:24:02

JD>> Many Western women, still wear scarfs over their heads.

RB> "Many"? In Canadian summer? If anything, women wear hats, and in winter. A
RB> Canadian summer is HOT!

Not just in Canada.  Nobody wears hats any more <G>

JD>> Their faces are open to the world, just as these women were.

RB> Allah would turn over in his well-deserved grave if he heard that.
RB> "Everyone" knows that women are inferior to men, and that "all" men want
RB> to rape any woman
RB> who shows even a strain of hair (not to mention an ankle or bare hand).
RB> That may have applied in AD 600, when the Koran was written. But that was
RB> 1400 years
RB> ago, and "many" Moslems have still not reached the present day in that
RB> respect.

Allah, is not the probem I think.  He is the same God as the Christians
worship.  The problem is Mohammed.  Remember also, there are different facets
to that religion.  Those clothes are NOT part of the religious beliefs (or to
be more precise, not part of the Koran).  That is custom.  Some wear full body
armour so to speak, while others only cover their hair.

RB> The main problem is that Islam is not a religion, but a political credo.
RB> One without enlightenment or a gradual development into the modern age. It
RB> was current at the time it was written, but so were the Crusades and
RB> religious wars
RB> in Christianity. Times have changed a great deal - except in Islam - since
RB> then.

I agree for the most part.  Islam is both a religion and a political entity
though.  I cannot for the life of me comprehend why they would want to be ruled
by Sharia law with all its cruel punishments

JD>> No it is up to Parliament, and although he has a majority, the
JD>> Senate is still a majority Conservative, but quite often tend to
JD>> think differently then the govt.

RB> And will calmly accept the deaths of several hundred Canadians by
RB> so-called "islamic" crazies without very severe countermeasures? Sorry,
RB> but I'm not convinced.

Canadians are a different breed.  We do not lightly take the threat of invasion
of privace.  There is a severe backlash against both that bill C-51 and the TPP
here

JD>> No, he is smooth, but not quite the same man his father was.  I
JD>> suppose you could say he dresses much the same but under today's
JD>> fashion modes <G>    You can probalbly google him for more info <G>

RB> Have to do that. All I can remember is his father.
--- SBBSecho 2.27-Win32
* Origin: The Lions Den BBS, Trenton, On, CDN (1:249/303)