Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Apr 24 01:17:44, всего сообщений: 7124
= Сообщение: 2093 из 7124 ====================================== FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : Nicholas Boel                    1:154/10           22 Nov 16 08:20:44
Кому : Carol Shenkenberger                                 22 Nov 16 08:20:44
Тема : challenging the candidates
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:154/10+58345a76
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=4835.ftsc_pub@1:275/100+1c990079
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: UTF-8 ==================================
Hello Carol,

On 21 Nov 16 22:12, Carol Shenkenberger wrote to Nicholas Boel:

NB>> Meet me? Our systems have been connected and we have conversed
NB>> both via email and echomail for years! :)

CS> Yeah but not as FTSC!

Glad to make your aquaintence then! :)

CS> FTSC since about 2002 got the idea that a 'code writing programmer'
CS> was some sort of better member. It was exclusely from Z2 but only a
CS> small part of Z2 thought it a requirement.

CS> Fact is some of them were good but most didn't pan out as active
CS> members.

Agreed. Seems to be happening as we speak even.

NB>> I'm linked to people in every zone here at this system, except
NB>> zone 4 at the moment which I hope to change at some point when
NB>> there's an active member willing to create said link.

CS> Find Z4 currently in Asian_link.  Their main issue is stable links.
CS> They also have historically code page issues but do not meantion them
CS> as often. They seem able to work with what is presented in code pages.
CS> I have never seen a Z4 person ask others to change code page to suit
CS> them.

Stable links can always be aquired, they just have to be willing do set them up.

I've never really seen any codepage issues, just a small language barrier is all. Most (if not all) of them are definitely understandable - even better than some native English speakers.

CS> I'm up for re-electiom just like you are for election. So far
CS> Mystics's netmail bugs seem to have been in documention (grin)

I'm not sure I understand. If there were any recent netmail bugs in Mystic, I was under the assumption they have been fixed in the latest version(s)? The last netmail issue I thought was something to do with point addresses, but I could be wrong. At the moment, there seems to be a pretty raunchy timestamp bug, though.. which hopefully was just an oversight and easily fixable upon James' return.

Either way, if you notice anything that stands out, I think Paul Hayton (3:770/1) is keeping a tally of known issues to give to the developer if/when he comes back to the hobby (took a leave of absense for family matters, if I'm not mistaken).

Regards,
Nick

... "Не знаю. Я здесь только работаю."
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20160827
* Origin: thePharcyde_ distribution system (Wisconsin) (1:154/10)