Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Aug 24 00:39:47, всего сообщений: 7127
= Сообщение: 575 из 7127 ======================================= FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : Janis Kracht                     1:261/38           26 Nov 13 11:10:52
Кому : Michiel van der Vlist                               26 Nov 13 11:10:52
Тема : language
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:261/38+477a2d30
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:280/5555+5294ae77
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:2/20+5295bef0
Hello Michiel,

>> As I've been saying to you thoughout the voting phase of this
>> election, the two negative votes NACKED by you as Election
>> Coordinator, one from R17C, and one from R14C should stand.  These two
>> RCs did NOT change their votes, they changed the identifying first
>> name field of the Ballot, nothing more.

> Is this a complaint regarding the election or just a comment?

Thank you Michiel, it is not just a comment.

I ask you to reconsider accepting the votes as posted by R17C and by R14C and count their negative votes for Bjoern as they intended.

As Scott Little has mentioned in the ZCC echo, the election rules are sufficiently vague/non-existent that common sense, maturity and reasonable flexibility is applicable to resolve this dispute.

These two RCs did not vote twice.  They amended their first post to clarify the ballot as originally posted. That clarification only clarified/removed Bjoern's name, the direction of the vote was not changed and no other candidates were affected.

It is obvious to all in both cases that the intention was to cast negative votes for Bjoern, no matter how his name was spelled.

It is neither in the election rules nor generally accepted practice for an Election Coordinator to penalise voters for poor form, manners, taste or the (in)ability to copy a candidate's name from the nodelist in this manner.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)