Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Aug 24 00:39:47, всего сообщений: 7127
= Сообщение: 808 из 7127 ======================================= FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : Roy Witt                         1:387/22           09 Dec 13 16:16:12
Кому : Election Coordinator                                09 Dec 13 16:16:12
Тема : Error in Ruling on the 2013 FTSC election
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:387/22+52a64361
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:2/20+52a48dd7
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP437 ==================================
De Election Coordinator wrote in error to All about Ruling on the protests
filed in the 2013 FTSC election:

#2 is in error, as there are only 26 characters in the modern English
alphabet, none with a diaresis in it.

All characters that also include a diaresis used in a name/word have been
adopted from the language of which the word is borrowed.

Emily Brontë, Noël Coward and the constellation of Boötes use borrowed
characters from the language of origin. In a modern English dictionary or
encyclopedia, one can look these up using the English spelling, Emily
Bronte, Noel Coward and Bootes and find the same definition.

If you can point us to an official modern day English alphabet that
consists of more than 26 characters, I'd be surprised.

         R\%/itt - K5RXT

 Reminder: "On Friday September 8th 2006, Mike Godwin's 16 year experiment
 was concluded and Godwin's Law was officially repealed by a MAJORITY vote
 among millions of individuals." http://repealgodwin.tripod.com/

--- Ya have ta ask yourself: What Would Roy Witt Do?
* Origin: Lone-Star Hub - Gulf Coast Distribution - USA  (1:387/22)