FGHIGate на GaNJa NeTWoRK ST@Ti0N - Просмотр сообщения в эхоконференции IPV6
Введите FGHI ссылку:

Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции IPV6 с датами от 31 Jul 11 14:37:00 до 03 Oct 24 21:46:09, всего сообщений: 7440
= Сообщение: 3324 из 7440 ============================================= IPV6 =
От   : Mattias Larsson                  2:203/210          06 Aug 16 16:17:13
Кому : Nicholas Boel                                       06 Aug 16 16:17:13
Тема : Re: IPV6 and Netgear
FGHI : area://IPV6?msgid=2:203/210+00fd1b2b
На   : area://IPV6?msgid=1:154/10+57a5ea65
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
On 08/06/16, Nicholas Boel said the following...

On 08/06/16, Nicholas Boel said the following...

NB> I don't think it's supposed to do that. Unsecure packets are usually
NB> stored in your unsecure inbound directory until you manually inspect
NB> them, rename them back to .pkt and move them to your secure inbound for
NB> processing.

Yea, that's exactly what happened and yea, now that you say it it does makes
sense it would work that way.

NB> However, unsecure sessions should be allowed via the mailer, but anything
NB> transferred during that session would not be tossed automatically.

I checked my config just now and I do allow unsecure sessions but it doesn't
seem to take in MIS2. I have written in the Mystic area about it. Might be a
bug or unsynced settings or something.

NB> Did you open your IPv6 ports via your router (or does your router even
NB> have that feature?)? Or did you allow those ports access via Windows
NB> firewall/or some third party firewall/antivirus?

That's the fun part, Netgear doesn't have any direct firewall settings in
their UI at all, all opening is done via the Port Forwarding page in the UI
and that only covers IPv4. I was hoping it would set the same rule in the
IPv6 firewall also but I'm not sure if it does. I did find some old post on
Netgears forum from users complaining that Netgear doesn't allow ICMP6 either
and didn't seem to want to change that...

NB> After that, you could try ipv6-test.com to see if that machine actually
NB> shows an IPv6 address. If it does, it may also give you a hint as to why
NB> it's not allowing outside connections.

I might just have to connect my PC straight into the wall just to see if I
can get any IPv6 through. I don't get why they would allow you to setup IPv6
but not having any Firewall-support for it.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A31 (Windows)
* Origin: Beyond Systems BBS (2:203/210)