FGHIGate на GaNJa NeTWoRK ST@Ti0N - Просмотр сообщения в эхоконференции IPV6
Введите FGHI ссылку:

Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции IPV6 с датами от 31 Jul 11 14:37:00 до 03 Oct 24 21:46:09, всего сообщений: 7440
= Сообщение: 1630 из 7440 ============================================= IPV6 =
От   : Paul Hayton                      3:770/100          20 Sep 15 10:28:49
Кому : Michiel van der Vlist                               20 Sep 15 10:28:49
Тема : Re: Basic Steps / Checks to look at IPv6
FGHI : area://IPV6?msgid=3:770/100+47345398
На   : area://IPV6?msgid=2:280/5555+55fd6abb
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
On 09/19/15, Michiel van der Vlist pondered and said...

Mv> You could change the tunnel type to AYIYA. That will cost uo 15 ISK, but
Mv> for an AYIYA tunnel there is no penalty for no having it up. Ik you do
Mv> not have enough ISKs you can beg them for a loan with the explanation
Mv> that being a beginner you made a mistake. I am not a fan of SixXs's
Mv> point system, but they are the only ones offering a tunnel type that
Mv> works from behind a NAT.

Yes the credit thing is somewhat baffling, but reading their explaination of
it I see why they do it.

I have temp disabled the tunnel I have and will likely convert it to AYIYA so
I can get something working. It annoys me I can't seemingly use the router I
have but then again the ISP and really few in my country seem to be doing
anything about ipv6 just yet.

..and I am learning a lot just in making these errors and working out fixes :)

The old primary school motto comes to mind 'Learn by Doing' - always liked
this.

Mv> If there is no menu in the IPv6 section for selecting and configuring
Mv> 6in4, 6RD or 6to4, I am afraid there is at least no easy way with this
Mv> router.

Funny thing in the built in router help it is mentioned and yet I think the
ISP has crippled the router to not offer it.

Mv> There may be a way via the router's command line interface, if it has
Mv> one, but one need to find someone who knows the ins and outs of the
Mv> router in question. You may find how to do it on a forum decicated to
Mv> your router.

It's locked up tight :( No password and no access..

Mv> I would not advise that route if this router is you main router and you
Mv> do not have a spare to fall back on.

I agree. My Family would not be happy..

Mv> You can use one of the many so called looking glass servers to have your
Mv> system pinged or tracerouted to from outside. Here is one:
Mv> http://leasewebnoc.com/nl/lookingglass

OK thanks Michiel I will take a look at this.

Mv>  PH> But I'm also aware the machine was likely exposed to every other
Mv>  PH> possible port query from the WAN side also.
Mv>
Mv> Exacyly, Might as well directly connectit to the internet without the
Mv> router. Not recommended.

Glad my thinking is on the mark with this.. yep will abandon that notion.

Mv> Yep, and there the buck stops...

Rerouting buck... please stand by...

Best, Paul

--
    Agency BBS, New Zealand | bbs.geek.nz | telnet: agency.bbs.geek.nz:23

--- Mystic BBS v1.10 (Windows)
* Origin: Agency BBS | telnet://agency.bbs.geek.nz (3:770/100)