FGHIGate на GaNJa NeTWoRK ST@Ti0N - Просмотр сообщения в эхоконференции IPV6
Введите FGHI ссылку:

Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции IPV6 с датами от 31 Jul 11 14:37:00 до 01 Apr 24 00:03:00, всего сообщений: 7402
= Сообщение: 5160 из 7402 ============================================= IPV6 =
От   : Tony Langdon                     3:633/410          07 Feb 18 10:43:00
Кому : Nicholas Boel                                       07 Feb 18 10:43:00
Тема : Re: Interesting article
FGHI : area://IPV6?msgid=305.fido-ipv6@3:633/410+1edff8cb
На   : area://IPV6?msgid=1:154/10+5a77edfe
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: ISO-8859-5 =============================
яЛП-=> Nicholas Boel wrote to Markus Reschke <=-

MR> Network migrations are fun :) I've managed several of those over the
MR> years. The most important part is to create a proper documentation of
MR> the current network(s). Then you start designing and planning. And don't
MR> forget that IT departments get heart attacks when you mention network
MR> renumbering.
NB> Honestly, I would love to do that for a living, and oddly enough, with
NB> no college I can probably do it better that most that went and spend
NB> all the money for college (not much free college here in the USA).

Done a few in my time, buth corporate and home networks.  I wasn't afraid of
renumbering, saw it as a lesser evil to crufty solutions full of NATs.  My own
private IP range is a hamgver from those days when I was a VPN connected to the
office. :)

NB> I'd love to do that, or server admin, etc. But instead I build the
NB> buildings you use to store all the racks and servers (ironworker). So
NB> the next time you drive by a jobsite that guys are running around on
NB> steel beams, you can think of me. ;)

Been a network and server admin, was good work, though these days I do more
manual work.  Something about getting physical and dirty outside works for me.
:)  That said, I still like my tech, and still work on keeping up with IPv6 and
other current and emerging technologies.

... The worst thing about censorship is лллллллллл.
=== MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
--- SBBSecho 3.03-Linux
* Origin: Freeway BBS Bendigo,Australia freeway.apana.org.au (3:633/410)