FGHIGate на GaNJa NeTWoRK ST@Ti0N - Просмотр сообщения в эхоконференции IPV6
Введите FGHI ссылку:

Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции IPV6 с датами от 31 Jul 11 14:37:00 до 03 Oct 24 21:46:09, всего сообщений: 7440
= Сообщение: 2692 из 7440 ============================================= IPV6 =
От   : Joe Delahaye                     1:249/303          03 May 16 17:44:05
Кому : Michiel van der Vlist                               03 May 16 17:44:05
Тема : List of IPv6 nodes
FGHI : area://IPV6?msgid=3201.ipv6@1:249/303+1b8e5e26
На   : area://IPV6?msgid=2:280/5555.1+572903d7
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
  Re: List of IPv6 nodes
  By: Michiel van der Vlist to Joe Delahaye on Tue May 03 2016 21:52:28

JD>> TP-Link). According to the tech guy there (Super Engineer they
JD>> called him )  blocking incoming traffic is standard practice.

MV> If that means that the default configuration of the firewall is to block
MV> all unsollicited incoming, I can only say: "yes, of course."

Yes of course.  I agree with that.

MV> But just like for the IPv4 NAT, there is port forwarding, there should be
MV> a possibility for the IPv6 firewall to create holes that can pass incoming
MV> packets under certain conditions. There must be something in the setup...

I have no setup for IPv6 firewall.  The only IPv6 setup is very basic.  How to
connect, what to use (Slaac DHCPV6 or whatever), and enter your /64.  I also
have a /54, but no idea what to do with that.  No place to put it.  There is a
fake archer c7 and c8 configuration utility on their site, where you can see
what is needed, and practice <G>.

http://www.tplink.ca/resources/simulator/C9v1_simulator/Index.html

JD>> I'd like to know how I was able to have a two way session prior to
JD>> suddenly things not working.  Perhaps I may try the suggestion of
JD>> installing 3rd party software in the C7 and see what happens.

MV> I would consider that a last resort. There should be a way to open ports
MV> with the software that came with the box.

I've not installed it.  I found the installation directions rather confusing.
Nothing concrete, like, Do this, and then do this.  Just some will support
this, or if not, then try this, or this.  It may sound simple to those who have
tried and succeeded already, but it is what it does not say that bothers me.
Like, if I follow this direction, (the simplest one is to install it using the
present firmware update utility), and it does not work, will I end up with a
bricked router?  They do have directions someplace to unbrick it too.
--- SBBSecho 3.00-Win32
* Origin: The Lions Den BBS, Trenton, On, CDN (1:249/303)