Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 10 May 24 12:05:39, всего сообщений: 12494
= Сообщение: 280 из 12494 ======================================= ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Ulrich Schroeter                 2:240/1120         03 Dec 13 03:52:43
Кому : Bjoern Felten                                       03 Dec 13 03:52:43
Тема : System responsiveness
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:240/1120@fidonet+529d5f0f
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:203/2+529cad54
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: LATIN-1 ================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854+b3032730
Hi Bjoern,

Monday December 02 2013 16:55, you wrote to Benny Pedersen:

BP>> sure its not stable, but its good to see that it comes free

BF>    Alas, neither Denmark nor Sweden is governed by technicians but by
BF> politicians, who only cares about how to survive the next election,
BF> so no blame on the ordinary Danes.

not only Denmark and Sweden ... works well for Germany as seen in the past
early 2000's the plans has been finalized to stop nuclear reactors in Germany. Once the politician party changed, these plans have been replaced ... one year later the Tsunami disaster in Japan turned finaly (?) their viewpoints, as the majority still was against to continue with this energy concept.
The market economy interests have a heavily influence to the politicians .. but the Japan disaster they couldn't deny ... and all probabilities calculations, when the next disaster will happen has been refuted with first Tschernobyl, then Fukushima, all within a period of 25 years :-P
against the announcements: nuclear reactor disasters will happen only once in 10.000 years ..... so the next 20.000 years we're safe  ?!?!?

In the past, the centralized power generators was the groundbase for todays hyper companies, that controls the markets. So they still have an interest to keep their business. So politicians have to start with a balancing act, between the business on the one side (-> workers or unemployed?) and the century project to move to alternate energy concepts, probably many decentralized ones.

In Germany we currently have the dilemma, that the expansion is blocked by a 3rd position: destruction of nature and destruction of living conditions
Citizen iniatives grows everywhere a new big project is started. Well Germany is a small country with (probably) to many people per square kilometer ... That I've discovered on a flight from Frankfurt to Edinburgh. After the take-off the flight did go northwest direction the Netherlands ... I saw towns at least every 5 km in distance, similar to the Netherlands and southern Great Britain.
Later the flight, the towns becomes more and more less ... and towns no longer visible ... until arriving Edinburgh ... I've also visited Arizona, with a drive of 24 hours back to Dallas, Tx I drove for hours without any civilization ... the interesting here ... 2 bigger cities I had to cross ... the rest of the tour was still landscape ... landscape ... landscape ....
Don't wonder why every village had their own airport .....

Driving to the next barber shop is a day trip in the US, but a walk around the next corner in Germany ;)

There is much space between your home and the next barber shop in the US where you can build up whatever buildings, in Germany there is not.

BF>  $ Origin: news://felten.yi.org (2:203/2)

regards, uli   ;-)

---
* Origin: AMBROSIA - Frankfurt/Main - Germany (2:240/1120)