Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 23 Apr 24 21:50:06, всего сообщений: 12489
= Сообщение: 8902 из 12489 ====================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Vince Coen                       2:250/1            20 Aug 19 23:18:49
Кому : Michiel van der Vlist                               20 Aug 19 23:18:49
Тема : Brexit
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:250/1@fidonet+5d5c7409
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5555+5d5ba00a
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: UTF-8 ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5555+5d5c83ef
Hello Michiel!

Tuesday August 20 2019 08:54, you wrote to me:

> No deal means no deal. That is all existing treaties will be null and
> void. By default your passport will be invalid in the sense that it
> will not be recognised as a document valid for traveling in the EU.
> There may be a last minute arrangement, but the default will be that
> you need a visum for the EU, just like anyone else from a country that
> has made no arrangements for visum free travel. If you are still in
> the EU after no deal Brexit and you have no visum, you will have the
> same status as the illegal immigrants that enter the EU hidden in
> trucks or with small boats crossing the mediterranian. You could be
> interned in a refugee camp.

The law for passport control in enshrined in international law any country
within the EU and for that matter the EU would be in breach.
Also do not think they would want to play that game - it is a two edged sword.
Be totally daft.

I am not going to get into any back and forth on this as any country wishing
be bloody minded can still cause problem.

Luckily my next trip is to Israel in December by which time any Air traffic
issues will be sorted as Europe does not want problems as the UK - it will
cost
far too much to avoid in flight time and therefore fuel and hence final ticket
pricing.

Luckily I do have a master catch out - I can alway hire a fast bird and fly my
family there and back with only  a slight detour of a few hundred miles and 30
minutes which wind wise, I might do any way to reduce time and therefore fuel
burn and hire costs.

Would by cost prefer commercial it would work out cheaper but if needed . . .
> It will be terra incognito.

VC>> You are right of course avoid travel any where near the cut of
VC>> date.

> I certainly will avoid going to the UK in that period.

VC>> Heck, I might even avoid going past Watford !

> It's no joke Vince. A no deal Brexit will be messy. Many things that
> were taken for granted, will suddenly stop working. Things that have
> been forgotten because they have been working invisibly for decades...

> Cheers, Michiel

Vince

--- Mageia Linux v6 X64/Mbse v1.0.7.12/GoldED+/LNX 1.1.501-b20150715
* Origin: Air Applewood, The Linux Gateway to the UK & Eire (2:250/1)