Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 28 Apr 24 22:34:46, всего сообщений: 12491
= Сообщение: 10077 из 12491 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Michiel van der Vlist            2:280/5555         23 Dec 20 10:03:53
Кому : Karel Kral                                          23 Dec 20 10:03:53
Тема : Brexit
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5555+5fe30b7d
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:423/39+5fe2686e
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:423/39+5fe39996
Hello Karel,

You tell me. It was you who wrote:

KK>> I am involved in some business where UK is buying goods from Asia and
KK>> seeling in EU (and transfering there from the left to the right and
KK>> back) Process for each case is smooth and not so complicated. And -
KK>> Czech custom offices will like UK and their data connections...

So?

MV>> just that, when the empty crates are returned, they will be taxed
MV>> again when arriving in The Netherland.

KK> The biggest distributor of flowers into UK is not Netherland but not
KK> EU country.

So which country is that?

KK> How they do that then? (at least it was several months ago).

They use throw-away packing material?

MV>> You may say that is crazy, but those are the WTO rules
MV>> when there is no deal.

MV>> Be prepaired for more surprises.

KK> I think I understand your point, but - goods are circulating over all
KK> world. Media are over stressing that point. There will be some
KK> challenges, but most of trade will continue.

Eventually trade will find its way, but there will be chaos during the transition and many goods will be more expensive and the people of the UK will see that in their wallets.

KK> For example in .cz - media are calm about brexit.

CZ is not a direct neighbour of the UK. The Netherlands, Belgium and France are. Most of the EU goods that are imported into the UK go through harbors in The Netherlands, Belgium and France. CZ does not have sea harbors...

KK> More impotant I see these blocks of borders.

KK> These not synced lock downs in EU are showing perfectly how useless
KK> this organization is.

If you want the EU to synchronise the border locks, the EU should be given a mandate to enforce it. Is that what you want?

KK> 100% of bank/corporation intetest and 0% of common people problems.

For every Euro of my money that goes into the EU, I get ten in return. That certailnly is in my interest.