Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 17 May 24 22:37:43, всего сообщений: 12498
= Сообщение: 11053 из 12498 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Michiel van der Vlist            2:280/5555         17 Nov 21 15:28:31
Кому : Dmitry Protasoff                                    17 Nov 21 15:28:31
Тема : Russian education
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5555+619511be
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5001/100.1+6194e71f
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5001/100.1+61953d26
Hello Dmitry,

On Wednesday November 17 2021 13:39, you wrote to me:

DP>>> Lets send more refugees to EU borders! ;)

MV>> You want to be complicit to human trafficing?

DP> It's a chance to make like of those guys better!

Is it? You really think these people are better off locked up betweeen the Polish/Belarus border in front and the Belarus border guard in the back? Withouut food, clothing or shelter against the freezing cold? You really think they are in a better position now than in their country of origin?

However... suppose some of them make it into the EU.. Are they better off then in Russia?
If not why do you not let them come to you country? If the goal is to make there life better?

And if they are better off in the EU than in Russia, why does the same not apply to you? Why would you not want a better life and come to the EU instead of staying in Russia where life has less quality? Why are you not at the Polish/Belarus border for your chance of a better life?

MV>> When push comes to shove, the EU will act in unision.

DP> Check EU's policy about russian gas pipeline Nord Stream, no unison at
DP> all. Poland is against, Germany is pro, Denmark is not sure :)

Push has not come to shove yet.

DP>>> Check gas prices - they are skyrocketing.

MV>> A good reason for you to not cut the gas, you will miss the
MV>> income, and a good reason for us to expediate weaning of the gas.
MV>> We are doing that anyway.

DP> Germany is importing more gas now than it did in 2014. So not much of
DP> a progress. And if our export will go down a bit - prices will even
DP> more higher!

And you yourself will aso pay more.

But it won't last forever. You eill rn into the smae problems as we did with our gas wells in Grongingen. That source of income will dry out eventually.

DP>>> Arab oil monarchies in 70s already used oil as a weapon against
DP>>> USA and Europe and they are still ok.

MV>> What did they acomplish? Yes, I remember the fuel being rationed.
MV>> It was inconvenient but no millions of people freezing to death.
MV>> And winters were colder back then. We survived, so what was
MV>> achieved?

DP> Prices went up, they became richer without doing anything.

That was only a temporary effect. In the long run they only achieved that they were labelled an unreliable and unpredictable supplier and customers strated looking for alternatives.

DP>>> Russia can stop gas supply for Poland but keep it for Germany.
DP>>> Why not?

MV>> Because Poland is part of the EU and Poland will share the gas
MV>> with the rest of the EU. When push comes to shove the EU unites.

DP> Poland is already cannot stop Germany from launching new gas pipeline
DP> from Russia. Although it tried a lot.

So you say. Your saying so does not make it so.

MV>> It's the economy stupid, the economy.

MV>> When comparing economics, the EU is a dragon compared to Russia.

DP> Well, you've lost UK recently.

We did not "lose" the UK, we got rid of a dissident member, whose's peoples's hearts and souls were never in it anyway.

DP> Now you pay us more for gas, coal and oil. Let's wish the best for
DP> your economy ;)

Don't worry about us. We have a strong ecomony. We can afford your prices. You can not afford doing without our payments.