Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 26 Apr 24 12:08:12, всего сообщений: 12490
= Сообщение: 11805 из 12490 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Ward Dossche                     2:292/854          22 Jul 22 11:49:48
Кому : Andrew Kolchoogin                                   22 Jul 22 11:49:48
Тема : Re: The cruiser "Moskva"
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854+1026354b
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5020/290@Fidonet+62da521a
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: ASCII ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5020/290@Fidonet+62de63e3
Hi Andrew,

AK>WD> it's not even a war if you believe the Russian propaganda.
AK> Unfortunately, it's not a war even if you don't believe.

A rose, by any other name, still is a rose.

With at least 15.000 Russian military killed and at least double that with arms or legs missing or having a falsetto voice because their testicles were shot off ... when does it become a war? That's not counting the thousands of victims on the Ukrainian side, both military and civilian...the latter makes it a war crime ... naturally, if you keep chanting there's no war then it isn't a war-crime either ... right?

AK> And this makes things much more complicated and the invasion much more
AK> brutal. If some international authority which is able to declare the
AK> invasion as a war ever exist, all of it has been ended in April because
AK> international law implies *immediate and complete embargo* against
AK> aggressor.

If there is something as "international law", then one must live up to it ... Russia under the present administration will never do that (nor will China nor the USA nor North-Korea just so you know you're in good company).

Ukraine is a peaceful state and by invading it and starting a war against it the opposite is being achieved of what was intended. Ukraine is now driven into the arms of the EU and NATO, EU they would have achieved anyway in the long run but NATO doubtful.

Plus Finland and Sweden will now also join NATO, without that war they'd remain neutral.

My late father fought against (and killed) real-life Nazis. Claiming someone is a Nazi is a powerful accusation, for that one must understand the term "Nazi", it's not because Putin used the word that the intimidated uneducated masses have to accept it. When someone claims something as a fact without proof, then doubting it is a prime concern.

AK> But Europe wants to live in warm houses, Germany wants to continue
AK> running their chemical industry, and so on.

There's a German expression for that "Wir schaffen es".

There's gas coming from Norway, the Northsea fields, northern Africa, the USA. Even the Netherlands have their own fields. Nuclear stations which were slated to close in 2025 will now stay functional for another 10 years at least with newones being discussed.

Putin and his gang have grossly underestimated the European resilience and the plan to capture Kyiv in 3 days ... well, it's day 155 now. If Russia indeed is such a fighting force as the population is made to believe Ukraine should have been crushed like 152 days ago.

Keep paroting the propaganda, Andrew ... I know and understand you have to play this line otherwise heavy fines ansd/or imprisonment.

Enjoy the week-end,

 \%/@rd

--- DB4 - 20220519
* Origin: Many Glacier - Preserve / Protect / Conserve (2:292/854)