Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 17 May 24 22:37:43, всего сообщений: 12498
= Сообщение: 11410 из 12498 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Ward Dossche                     2:292/854          28 Feb 22 21:57:27
Кому : My Russian And Ukrainian Friends                    28 Feb 22 21:57:27
Тема : About Nazism ...
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854+1a2f3456
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: ASCII ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5001/100.1+621d4074
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:460/5858+6220c19e
My father fought Nazism ... the real Nazism, not some political rethorics which we may hear. He was 19 years when he did so, he witnessed unspeakable brutality and it took him more than 70 years, around his 96th birthday, that for the first and only time in his life, he scraped his courage together and managed to tell his story.

The look in his eyes accentuated him talking when he described exploding heads and brain parts splattered all over, young men with their bellies ripped open and intestines hanging out crying for their mother waiting for a certain death and no-one able to help ... He survived the Nazi bloodshed but told me "I cannot give a single reason why I came out of it alive and the guys right and left of me had their brains exploded" ...

Nazism .... be careful, very careful, when using that word ...

Nazism is a system and an ideology which gains power through elections, rigged or not, and then abolishes the system of checks and balances which every decent government has. In Nazism they are not necessary, it is argued, because the supreme leader does everything for the good of the people and the nation, hence you need no elections.

In almost every respect it is an anti-intellectual and atheoretical movement, emphasizing the will of the charismatic dictator as the sole source of inspiration of a people and its nation.

Nazism maintains its power by coercion and mass manipulation. A Nazi regime disseminates a continual outpouring of propaganda through all cultural and informational media and its principal instrument of control is the unification of all uniformed police, the non-uniformed police and all security organizations including the military under one leadership. Opposition to the regime is destroyed either by outright terror or, more frequently, by the all-pervading fear of possible repression. Opponents of the regime are branded enemies of the state and of the people.

If that would be a somewhat correct definition or description of Nazism, then I find I was more likely thinking of Vladimir Putin than of Volodymyr Zelensky being a Nazi ...

 \%/@rd

--- DB4 - 20220222
* Origin: Hou het veilig, hou vol. Het komt allemaal weer goed (2:292/854)