Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 10 May 24 12:05:39, всего сообщений: 12494
= Сообщение: 281 из 12494 ======================================= ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Ward Dossche                     2:292/854          03 Dec 13 09:07:40
Кому : Ulrich Schroeter                                    03 Dec 13 09:07:40
Тема : Re: System responsiveness
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854+b3032730
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:240/1120@fidonet+529d5f0f
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ulrich,

US> not only Denmark and Sweden ... works well for Germany as seen in the
US> past
US> early 2000's the plans has been finalized to stop nuclear reactors in
US> Germany. Once the politician party changed, these plans have been
US> replaced ... one year later the Tsunami disaster in Japan turned finaly
US> (?) their viewpoints, as the majority still was against to continue with
US> this energy concept.

Germany is full of "Fundis", that doesn't work well.

It is a simple fact of today's situation that energy-demand is high and rising ... we have no idea what will happen to the greenhouse once the whole of China will come on-line and nuclear will be the O-N-L-Y answer in a 50-100 year time frame. Their only other alternative is browncoal.

Wind-energy at the moment is commercially unaffordable. What all you Fundis bypass is that these windmills can only continue to function if they are government subsidized, same with solar panels. There is an enormous hidden cost which is absorbed by government support, i.e. your and my taxes meaning we pay a whole lot more than actually is on the monthly bill.

If green-energy would be billed according to its real costs, these companies would collapse in 24hrs. Unaffordable.

It is funny to see how countries claim to go "green" but get up to 60% of their power from French nukes as is the case for Switzerland for example.

US> There is much space between your home and the next barber shop in the US
US> where you can build up whatever buildings, in Germany there is not.

:-) ... and Belgium is way more densely populated even ...

 \%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.96
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)