Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 03 May 24 12:02:39, всего сообщений: 12492
= Сообщение: 11540 из 12492 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Matthias Hertzog                 2:30/0             07 Mar 22 19:52:49
Кому : Nick Andre                                          07 Mar 22 19:52:49
Тема : Telegram Gateway
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:30/0+62265719
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=1:229/426+6C7ED440
Hello Nick!

NA> The simple version for you:

I don't need the simple version. I can identify rubbish in the complex version too.

NA> - I've helped many newcomers with Fido since being nodelisted in...
NA> '94?

Great, so you should be experienced in that discipline

NA> - And since that time, I've grown to understand and study the
NA> communication and writing styles of many people worldwide. Right down
NA> to how a person quotes, use of British/American dialect, common topics
NA> and threads, every little detail. I study a lot more than I write.

Good for you. Non english native person here.

NA> - And based on what I've seen, how you write, how that person never
NA> writes unless you are also mentioned or if your name is in some recent
NA> thread, how the conversations go, how certain social-media
NA> observations go, I believe that Alisha is neither a real person nor a
NA> woman.

Believe whatever you want.

NA> - You and Alisha did not notice the Tic problem until *I* pointed it
NA> out.

I've noticed it when i had a wrong file in a folder where i was not expecting it. Must be around the same time you've discovered it. I'm always interested in your informations, but i've discovered this by mayself too.

Strange that you think, that you're the only one who can identify a problem.

NA> - Some Sysops have brought to my attention messages with problematic
NA> Seen-by and Path kludges and 2:301/1 is almost always the common
NA> denominator.

Yep, i'm aware of that. And Alisha is too. She fixed it immediatly.
What's the point of warming up such things? Where do you think is a benefit in that?

NA> - In a certain Othernet I was being told to believe that Alisha is a
NA> "retro expert" with FTN's but in this thread, that person is a
NA> newcomer, and that person never contributes in Othernets.

Alisha is very active in the retro scene, but there are other ways of publishing content nowadays, youtube for example.

And TBH: Most (all?) othernets are empty shells. Maybere there are some files sent around, but speaking about person-to-person contacts, they are dead. At least all of them i know.

NA> - A newcomer "confused" about Tic areas should not be a mail-Hub. I
NA> put up with enough "confused" star-systems. Either Alisha gets it
NA> right and never sends nonsense here again, or disconnects from my
NA> system until such time as appropriate Hub experience is gained
NA> elsewhere.

Disconnect her, if you like. This does not match the helpful attitude you try to project a bit upwards in this mails, but if you're happy then, disconnect her.

NA> Also, please do not make gaslighting remarks about ZC's not
NA> contributing then clam up when I ask you who it concerns.

You're in business long enough to read between the lines. Just try to remember who leaked the ZCC echo some time ago. That was last year, right? Who pointed that out? Me. Who was in fault? Neither you, nor me.

Yes, EOT please. This is leading nowhere.

Matthias
--- GoldED+/W64-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: MHS Systems (2:30/0)