Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 17 May 24 22:37:43, всего сообщений: 12498
= Сообщение: 11447 из 12498 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Stas Mishchenkov                 2:460/5858         03 Mar 22 17:31:04
Кому : Pavel Gulchouck                                     03 Mar 22 17:31:04
Тема : Ukraine
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:460/5858+6220d435
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:463/68+621d34d0
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Hi Pavel!

Monday February 28 2022 22:39, you wrote to me:

SM>> Just talked to my cousin sister. As I said, all this time the city
SM>> was quiet and calm. Today the Russian army entered the city.

PG> What city are you about?

This is a small port town not far from Mariupol.

PG> All regional centers are under ukrainian control.
PG> Many cities were bombed by russian ballistic rockets (Kyiv, Kharkov, Sumy
PG> and others). Dome buildings in the cities desroyed. Many civil peoples
PG> killed. Many video available in internet.

There were no military objects in this city, there was no army and "volunteer battalions". All this time it was peaceful and calm there.

SM>> Unfortunately, our conversation was interrupted by an air raid alert.
SM>> It seems to me that it was not the Russian military who began to bomb
SM>> the city.

PG> What?!

Can you imagine? There were two explosions in the cargo port after all. Confirmation can be found on the website or telegram channel of the city administration, which, by the way, did not lower the Ukrainian flags.

PG> You're crazy.

Yes. In a good way. I love, you know, to ride a motorcycle, walk through the woods in late February, early March. We have very beautiful flowering meadows at this time.

PG> Even russian media does not tell that it were ukrainans who bombed
PG> ukrainian cities. Is it your own idea?

Why are you so sure if you don't even know what city it's about?

No, well, purely theoretically, we can assume that it was the Russian side, which at that time already knew for sure that not only the Ukrainian army was not there, but the Russian one had been standing there for several days. This, of course, is unlikely, but I think that's exactly what you assumed. ;)

Have a nice night.
          Stas Mishchenkov.

--- Have You daily sexual life? Hide it proper from Your wife! ;)
* Origin: Lame Users Breeding. Simferopol, Crimea. (2:460/5858)