Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 20 May 24 11:48:14, всего сообщений: 12503
= Сообщение: 11052 из 12503 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Dmitry Protasoff                 2:5001/100.1       17 Nov 21 13:39:36
Кому : Michiel van der Vlist                               17 Nov 21 13:39:36
Тема : Russian education
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5001/100.1+6194e71f
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5555+6194d04e
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5555+619511be
*** Answering a msg posted in area carbonArea (Carbon Area).

Hello, Michiel!

Wednesday November 17 2021 10:41, you wrote to me:

DP>> Lets send more refugees to EU borders! ;)

MV> You want to be complicit to human trafficing?

It's a chance to make like of those guys better!

DP>> Yes, but EU is too soft, too divided and major powers (French and
DP>> Germany) got a long history of high level bribery and corruption.

MV> When push comes to shove, the EU will act in unision.

Check EU's policy about russian gas pipeline Nord Stream, no unison at all.
Poland is against, Germany is pro, Denmark is not sure :)

DP>> Check gas prices - they are skyrocketing.

MV> A good reason for you to not cut the gas, you will miss the income,
MV> and a good reason for us to expediate weaning of the gas. We are doing
MV> that anyway.

Germany is importing more gas now than it did in 2014. So not much of a progress.
And if our export will go down a bit - prices will even more higher!

DP>> Arab oil monarchies in 70s already used oil as a weapon against
DP>> USA and Europe and they are still ok.

MV> What did they acomplish? Yes, I remember the fuel being rationed. It
MV> was inconvenient but no millions of people freezing to death. And
MV> winters were colder back then. We survived, so what was achieved?

Prices went up, they became richer without doing anything.
Easy way to get money and show eveyone that your are important part of the global economy.

DP>> Russia can stop gas supply for Poland but keep it for Germany.
DP>> Why not?

MV> Because Poland is part of the EU and Poland will share the gas with
MV> the rest of the EU. When push comes to shove the EU unites.

Poland is already cannot stop Germany from launching new gas pipeline from Russia.
Although it tried a lot. No unification at all.

MV>>> Don't annoy the Dragon.

DP>> It's not a Dragon, it's a guy next door who is too calm and soft
DP>> to stop giving his aggressive neighbor money when he needs them.

MV> It's the economy stupid, the economy.

MV> When comparing economics, the EU is a dragon compared to Russia.

Well, you've lost UK recently. Now you pay us more for gas, coal and oil.
Let's wish the best for your economy ;)

Best regards,
             dp.

--- GoldED+/W64-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: No rest for the wicked (2:5001/100.1)