Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции ENET.SYSOP с датами от 10 Jul 13 21:42:12 до 17 May 24 22:37:43, всего сообщений: 12498
= Сообщение: 11081 из 12498 ===================================== ENET.SYSOP =
От   : Dmitry Protasoff                 2:5001/100.1       19 Nov 21 22:25:36
Кому : Michiel van der Vlist                               19 Nov 21 22:25:36
Тема : Russian education
FGHI : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:5001/100.1+619818ab
На   : area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5555+61979d07
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:280/5555+61982d85
Ответ: area://ENET.SYSOP?msgid=2:292/854+040e3449
Hello, Michiel!

Friday November 19 2021 13:21, you wrote to me:

DP>> If EU will allow them to go to Germany -

MV> If wishes were horse beggars would ride.

The whole story looks very weird: if you are in Germany then you are the winner, you'll get financial support, place to live, chance to get citizenship.
If you are in Belarus - you'll get nothing.

That's why they'll try to do anything to get into Germany.

DP>>  Why lock them on the border? Bring them some buses!

MV> It is mr Loekasjenko who brought them there. It is for him to solve
MV> the problem.

They paid they own money. They are not coming for free. Belarus is getting about $1k USD for each "tourist".
Nice business.

DP>> They don't want to go to Russia because they'll have to work hard
DP>> here to survive. Life is not easy for illegal migrants in our
DP>> country.

MV> If you really wanted to give these people a better life, you would not
MV> declare their presence as illegal. You would give them legal status so
MV> that they can enjoy the same good life as you yourself. But obviously,
MV> that is not what you want.

Why we need to give them legal status? Most of them are from Iraq.
USA is your partner, they created this mess.
You've sent more than thousand soldiers to Iraq in 2003, it's time for you to pay the price.

MV> Coming to think of it... You critisize the EU for not acting in
MV> unision. But the EU is going strong and it holds together. Contrary to

You've already lost UK, now you are having multiple problems with Poland and Hungary.
EU is a mess.

MV> another powerfull union that once was... The SU! You may be too young
MV> to realise it, but your country does not have such a good record in
MV> keeping a union together. Your country is a remmant of the Sovjet
MV> Union that fell apart in 1991.

Probably you are too young to remember that Netherlands was completely occupied by Germans in XX century (just 70 years ago).
You were so week that surrended without much resistance. You were not ready to die for your motherland and it took only 5 days for Germans to put you on your knees.
More than 40 000 dutch guys joined SS.
Do you remember how they ended? :)

Russians are ready to die for our country. This is why Russia will be still existing in 100 years. But EU? Not sure. No one is ready to die for EU. No one ;)

MV> The European Union is here. The Sovjet Union fell apart.

It was a terrible idea to use some stupid ideas from German guy for our country, communism was just a delirium.

MV> So maybe you should tone down a bit when critisizing the EU...

Why not? :) It's fun!

Best regards,
             dp.

--- GoldED+/W64-MSVC 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: No rest for the wicked (2:5001/100.1)