Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Apr 24 01:17:44, всего сообщений: 7124
= Сообщение: 5388 из 7124 ====================================== FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : August Abolins                   1:153/757.2        07 Jan 21 10:50:41
Кому : Carol Shenkenberger                                 07 Jan 21 10:50:41
Тема : Re: Fidonet Reference Library(FSC's)
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=177.fido-ftscpubl@1:153/757.2+245c8eb2
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=7654.ftsc_pub@1:275/100+245bab09
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: ASCII ==================================
Ответ: area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=7671.ftsc_pub@1:275/100+247b00df

> 'In use enough' means a lot more than 2 systems.

Yeah.  But "what if" there were at most 3 systems/mailers (and the rest users)
in the world - one for each main zone?   ;)

Technically, they could implement all the proposals and that would be their
standard - and as long those things don't break some of the older systems
should a 4th want to come onboard, then who is to say they are not following
standards?  ;)

> You and Stas have something unique.  There is no reason to not make a
> proposal on how it operates.

That would probably take place far from now. But currently it is just a tosser
project that complies to existing FTN standards.  The Telegram "app" is not
modified.  But maybe in the future someone could build a version that features
things like taglines, quoting options, etc..

> ..In ASIAN_LINK there is a discussion you are in
> relating to cell phones and SD cards.  An example of a 3rd party utility
> following relevant portions of a 'standard' to inter-operate with TELEGRAM,
> would be a case of that if it allowed for use of SIM card storage (or
> pluggin mini-pin external HD?) to store a bigger backlog of messages than
> their own device could handle.

Correct. Better "offline" capability would be interesting. That could break
that advantage of portability though.  But right now, the build-in S)earch of
the current app is pretty good - as long as one is still connected online.

> All I really know about TELEGRAM is it works and I have all the same
> moderator controls as expected.  Including to remove a user if they prove
> problematic (which none have been).  To me, it's a unique OLR type setup.
> Not really different from using Bluewave etc. on the end seen from others.
> Nice job!

Thank for saying that.  I am not sure if the developer follows this echo, but
I'll forward your sentiments.
--- SBBSecho 3.12-Linux