Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Apr 24 01:17:44, всего сообщений: 7124
= Сообщение: 358 из 7124 ======================================= FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : Janis Kracht                     1:261/38           20 Nov 13 11:24:12
Кому : Kees van Eeten                                      20 Nov 13 11:24:12
Тема : Your vote
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:261/38+95fe16ed
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:280/5003.4+528bcf67
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:280/5003.4+528d193b
Hi Kees!

>> entry for one of the members of his own region, Dallas Hinton.  Why would
>> Bob take the chance of comprimising the election of one of his own members
>> of Region 17??  I doubt he would.

> As far as I understand the situation only Bob's vote for Bjorn is in
> question.

Sure, I understand that now upon seeing the Election Coordinator's message, but when Bob voted, he had no idea his vote for Bjoern would be rejected... that's what I meant there. The Election coordinator could have rejected his entire ballot if he felt it was not on the up and up, so to speak.

>> Yes, and as I said earlier, which you may have missed, when I use my mouse
>> to copy that phrase that Michiel posted and then enter it in the joe
>> editor under Linux the first name is wonked, and the  surname is
>> _deleted_.

> Yes I did read your what you found. But it is not what Bob did, he does not
> have a Linux system as far as I know from reading the messages here.

Yes, he does.  He runs a linux server FWTW.

> Besides as I said the form is then distorted. That was repaired, but the
> name was not. We all love compiracy theory.

:)

>> Of course that is the easy method to use.  Would Michiel accept a
>> second
>> ballot from Bob?  I doubt that but I would like to hear it from Michiel
>> that he would accept a second ballot from Bob.

> That is for Michiel to decide, it would settle the dust. One of his virtues
> is, to be strict on rules.

And there will be time, afterall, for discussion as the schedule progresses.

>> Personally, I think all of this is complete nonsense.  Some must be
>> very bored perhaps? :)

> All this is built on perceptions that have been formed over the years,

One would hope that a Coordinator of any area of fidonet could look past personal feelings in a given situation ... Bob included the nodenumber of the candidate.  Why provide the nodenumber of the candidate on the ballot if it is not considered? Just curious.

> of how we see each other. In this virtual world that can be without
> connection to the real world. Some take it serious, others take out the
> popcorn.

Personally, I'd head for chocolate cake, but that's me <g>

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)