Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Apr 24 01:17:44, всего сообщений: 7124
= Сообщение: 313 из 7124 ======================================= FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : Janis Kracht                     1:261/38           19 Nov 13 14:43:00
Кому : Kees van Eeten                                      19 Nov 13 14:43:00
Тема : Your vote
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:261/38+ad492e7b
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:280/5003.4+528bb5ce
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================
Ответ: area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:280/5003.4+528bcf67
Hi Kees!

>> All Michiel has to do is be honest with himself and note that the node
>> number displayed for the candidate was correct.  All else is folly IMO.

> Apart from the fact that I do not agree with hist choise of Charaterset,
> I doo agree with him that, there is more to it.

Well, for peace's sake, I disagree that there is more to it. I've known Bob for many years, and it is not common for him to use such name-calling as this "name" suggests.

Think about this for a moment.  The ballot that Bob entered also had an entry for one of the members of his own region, Dallas Hinton.  Why would Bob take the chance of comprimising the election of one of his own members of Region 17??  I doubt he would.

>>> As for Bob's keybord, Bjorn and Bjoern are both within it limits end
>>> less
>>> offending. It is not thet the name is new to him. Both Bob and Bjorn have
>>> been around for a very long time.

>> A paste was the culprit here I believe.

> Well that may sound as a true cause, the surname dit not copy either,

Yes, and as I said earlier, which you may have missed, when I use my mouse to copy that phrase that Michiel posted and then enter it in the joe editor under Linux the first name is wonked, and the  surname is _deleted_.

> that will have distorted the form significantly. Why can the form
> be restored, but not the name. And why a copy/paste operation if the
> reply button suffices? Just a question.

Of course that is the easy method to use.  Would Michiel accept a second ballot from Bob?  I doubt that but I would like to hear it from Michiel that he would accept a second ballot from Bob.

Personally, I think all of this is complete nonsense.  Some must be very bored perhaps? :)

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)