Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Apr 24 01:17:44, всего сообщений: 7124
= Сообщение: 4551 из 7124 ====================================== FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : Joacim Melin                     2:201/120          27 Mar 19 10:03:15
Кому : Ward Dossche                                        27 Mar 19 10:03:15
Тема : Re: IPv6
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:201/120.0@FidoNet+5c9ba03b
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:292/854+0a123f03
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: LATIN1 =================================
WD> Joacim,
WD>
JM>> "certain people in power who abuse that power" ...
WD>
WD> Is that hypothetically speaking? Because if it isn't I would like you
WD> to expand a bit on this. Like ... names perhaps ?
WD>
WD> Take care,

I'm sure you would but I've had my share of harassment and threats via netmail this year and I'm considering dropping Fidonet entirely to be honest, including scrapping www.fidonet.io which started the harassments in the first place.

I can say this much: there are a lot of rules in Fidonet, some actually written down and others seems to be invented by moderators, RC, NC or whatever. There as been a more or less ongoing argument about this for as long as I can remember and the minute someone, me or someone else, suggests a change they are basically idiots and should either shut up or go away. Or both.

Fidonet is not a very welcoming environment, and it is mostly not run by very welcoming, friendly people. It is, as it stands now, not designed to be easy to join and easy to get going with. There are *A LOT* of friendly sysops and others (Hi Tommi!) who will gladly help you with whatever you are trying to get to work but once you start to rub certain people the wrong way you become a target of harassment.

I'm tired of this. To quote a person from the BBS documentary whos wife left him because he was on the computer all the time: "This was supposed to be a hobby, it was supposed to be fun.". Fidonet is not fun.

--- NiKom v2.5.0
* Origin: Delta City (deltacity.se, Vallentuna, Sweden) (2:201/120.0)