Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Apr 24 01:17:44, всего сообщений: 7124
= Сообщение: 318 из 7124 ======================================= FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : Kees van Eeten                   2:280/5003.4       19 Nov 13 21:50:12
Кому : Janis Kracht                                        19 Nov 13 21:50:12
Тема : Your vote
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:280/5003.4+528bcf67
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:261/38+ad492e7b
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: LATIN-1 ================================
Ответ: area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:261/38+95fe16ed
Hello Janis!

19 Nov 13 14:43, you wrote to me:

>> Apart from the fact that I do not agree with hist choise of Charaterset,
>> I doo agree with him that, there is more to it.

JK> Well, for peace's sake, I disagree that there is more to it. I've known
JK> Bob for many years, and it is not common for him to use such name-calling
JK> as this "name" suggests.

 I will take your word for that, I only know his name, not his person.

JK> Think about this for a moment.  The ballot that Bob entered also had
JK> an
JK> entry for one of the members of his own region, Dallas Hinton.  Why would
JK> Bob take the chance of comprimising the election of one of his own members
JK> of Region 17??  I doubt he would.

 As far as I understand the situation only Bob's vote for Bjorn is in
 question.

JK> Yes, and as I said earlier, which you may have missed, when I use my mouse
JK> to copy that phrase that Michiel posted and then enter it in the joe
JK> editor under Linux the first name is wonked, and the  surname is
JK> _deleted_.

 Yes I did read your what you found. But it is not what Bob did, he does not
 have a Linux system as far as I know from reading the messages here.
 Besides as I said the form is then distorted. That was repaired, but the
 name was not. We all love compiracy theory.

JK> Of course that is the easy method to use.  Would Michiel accept a
JK> second
JK> ballot from Bob?  I doubt that but I would like to hear it from Michiel
JK> that he would accept a second ballot from Bob.

 That is for Michiel to decide, it would settle the dust. One of his virtues
 is, to be strict on rules.

JK> Personally, I think all of this is complete nonsense.  Some must be
JK> very bored perhaps? :)

 All this is built on perceptions that have been formed over the years,
 of how we see each other. In this virtual world that can be without
 connection to the real world. Some take it serious, others take out the
 popcorn.

Kees

--- FPD v2.9.040207  GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: As for me, all I know is that, I know nothing. (2:280/5003.4)