Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Apr 24 01:17:44, всего сообщений: 7124
= Сообщение: 4151 из 7124 ====================================== FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : Carol Shenkenberger              1:275/100          11 Dec 18 18:29:18
Кому : Ward Dossche                                        11 Dec 18 18:29:18
Тема : Re: FTSC Administrator - preliminary results
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=6966.ftsc_pub@1:275/100+20759984
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=2:292/854+0b110d09
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: ASCII ==================================
  Re: Re: FTSC Administrator - preliminary results
  By: Ward Dossche to Carol Shenkenberger on Tue Dec 11 2018 10:15 am

WD> And I still think we have a right to learn who did not vote, it wouldn't
WD> change the outcome of the election either ... but it would the next-one.

Well, I disagree on that one.  It may be a small pool but there can be any
number of reasons for not voting this time.

We have folks who work in various jobs and may not have had access to the
ability to vote. That was a struggle for me when I was 'beebopping to the beat
of the bream' (at sea) during 2001-2007.  In fact, I missed an FTSC election
while doing Timor assistance. I seem to recall I came back 2 months later to
find I was relected....  I was out of connectivity for some 2 months.

What we do know is 8 of 14 voted, and there *may* be another who may have had
some admin problem or delayed delivery. Of the 5left it is very reasonable
that:, one could have lost a wife or other family member and put the BBS aside,
another might have been in the hospital, 1 on travel (work related or not)
leaving 2 people.

I would not be comfortable asking for reasons for not voting.  Afterall, I
didnt do more than basic tending of my game league when my mom showed advanced
alzheimers as I freaked and took care of what I could.  Later when she passed,
I was doing little BBS wise for a few weeks which is understandable.

I am not going to place those 5 in a position where they have to tell their
personal issues or potentially get voted down.

Come reelection time, we can see who is active or not well enough.
of the 5.  You'll see the active ones from them replying.

  xxcarol
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: SHENK'S EXPRESS telnet://shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100)