Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции FTSC_PUBLIC с датами от 13 Sep 13 18:57:24 до 01 Apr 24 01:17:44, всего сообщений: 7124
= Сообщение: 6450 из 7124 ====================================== FTSC_PUBLIC =
От   : Carol Shenkenberger              1:275/100          21 Mar 22 17:37:41
Кому : Shaun Buzza                                         21 Mar 22 17:37:41
Тема : Re: 2022 FTSC Standing Member Election - Call for Votes
FGHI : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=8698.ftsc_pub@1:275/100+269e481f
На   : area://FTSC_PUBLIC?msgid=1:229/110+0151b161
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: ASCII ==================================
  Re: Re: 2022 FTSC Standing Member Election - Call for Votes
  By: Shaun Buzza to Ward Dossche on Fri Mar 18 2022 08:08 pm

>  WD> For starters, here's law #8 for you:
>  WD>
>  WD>      "Never think you know a person from conducting on-line discussions
>  WD> You need to break bread with that person first, have a coffee, get drun
>  WD>       together and keep eachother from crashing to the floor in
>  WD> eachother's vomit. Having sex may be a bonus."
>  WD>
>  WD> What do you know about me, Shaun, to come to such conclusions? What do
>  WD> you "really" know? Not rumour, not gossip, but "fact" ...
>
> Well...I know not to be the first guy to pass out at one of your parties,
> now! No bonus sex for me, thank you very much! (o_-)
>
> I have yet to come to any conclusions, as my research is ongoing. I know onl
> what I have seen of you, as always.
>
>  WD> Please explain to me what you think you did research ... what you think
>  WD> you discovered ... and if there is at least one single credible source
>  WD> to back that up ... not counting rumour and gossip that is ...
>
> Sir, do you honestly believe that there is not a single BBS out there that
> mantains message bases that go back effectively forever? Rumour and gossip a
> hearsay have no place in proper research. Neither does asking for my
> conclusions or sources before I have completed.
>
> There is no external influence on my opinions. I am forming my own from the
> information I find on my own. Others, such as Nick in this very echo, have
> provided their own opinions for me to compare mine against, but I wouldn't
> call that rumour and gossip. It is merely discussion.
>
>  WD> SB> Just because I'm new here doesn't mean I can't do my research...
>  WD>
>  WD> Indeed, you can do your research, so maybe now is a good time to start.
>
> I had started on our very first interaction, and continue adding to it with
> each new message. I have also taken the time to check out past historical
> records.
>
> Just because I'm griping at you does not mean I have completed my research,
> nor come to a conclusion. I am simply...adding to my availiable information.
>
> Think of it as a rather lengthy process. (^_^)
>
> McDoob
> SysOp, PiBBS
> pibbs.sytes.net

Grin, then add this to your data search.  Ward and I are friends.  THat doesn't
mean every message you will find makes it seem so, but that is the reality.

I'm not afraid to take him to task if I think he's wrong, nor him me, but we
understand one another and would love to have a beer together!  Unfortunately I
can't offer more than common dives for bars, as that's where Don goes so all I
know here, but hey... He'd probably laugh after dissing my miller lite and the
other choices then select a reasonably decent scotch.

  xxcarol
--- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
* Origin: SHENK'S EXPRESS telnet://shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100)