FGHIGate на GaNJa NeTWoRK ST@Ti0N - Просмотр сообщения в эхоконференции RU.FIDONET.DIGEST
Введите FGHI ссылку:

Присутствуют сообщения из эхоконференции RU.FIDONET.DIGEST с датами от 15 Jul 13 08:53:56 до 25 Apr 24 11:01:17, всего сообщений: 2391
= Сообщение: 1580 из 2391 ================================ RU.FIDONET.DIGEST =
От   : Vladimir Fyodorov                2:6035/3.1         27 Aug 20 10:37:50
Кому : All                                                 27 Aug 20 10:37:50
Тема : СОБ.ИНФ.: Vintage Computer Festival пройдёт в онлайн-режиме 12 сентября
FGHI : area://RU.FIDONET.DIGEST?msgid=2:6035/3.1+5f476620
= Кодировка сообщения определена как: CP866 ==================================

> 15-й Vintage Computer Festival ранее проходивший в Элмхурсте, штат
> Иллинойс, получил приставку Virtual, поскольку состоится в онлайн-режиме
> на канале YouTube. Свои выступления и презентации можно отправлять
> организаторам до 1 сентября, в том числе и по Фидонет.

http://vcfmw.org/virtual.html
https://www.youtube.com/vcfmidwest

===
VIRTUAL VCF MIDWEST 15 - SEPTEMBER 12, 2020

In lieu of an in-person show this year, we invite you to submit a video presentation for VCF Midwest! It can be the talk you were hoping to give on stage, a presentation of what would have been your exhibit, a tour of your collection or any other way you can dream up to show off your classic computing collections or projects. We only ask that it be on-topic for our event and that the audio is clear enough that you can be understood by your audience. No recording next to the running VAX!

To join in the virtual fun, send us a video from 15 to 45 minutes in length following the instructions below. Your video will then be presented on the VCFMW YouTube channel as a YouTube Premiere in your timeslot, where you can field questions in the realtime chat as it plays. The chat comments will be archived, so they can be replayed for future repeat viewings.

If you've got an idea for a video, email us before September 1 (the sooner the better!) at virtual@vcfmw.org with:

How you'd like to be credited (real name or alias ok)
A one-line title/topic for your video
A short paragraph as an Abstract (plaintext, but can include URLs)
What time of day (morning, afternoon, or evening) you'd prefer your video shown

If accepted, completed videos are due to us by Noon on Monday, September 7th. You can get your video to us in one of three ways:

Provide a download link for us to pick it up (FTP, dropbox, mega.nz, uucp, fidonet, etc.)
Upload via anonymous FTP to ftp.oldskool.org in the /incoming directory
If you have no edit capability and would like to stream directly to Youtube from your phone or tablet, go ahead and do so, making your video "Unlisted", then email us the link and we'll pick it up.

Be sure to include some or all of the filename in your email so that we match videos up with the right people. Please note that presentation submissions, as well as timeslots, are subject to VCFMW officer approval. All VCFMW officer decisions are final and non-negotiable.
===

* Originally in RU.FIDONET.DIGEST
* Crossposted in SU.COMP.OLD
--- GoldED+/OSX 1.1.5-b20180707